4

"This View Is Just...Oh My God" Beyoncé Expressed As She Chewed On Some Chopped Cantaloupes. Shawn Began Rubbing Her Leg Up And Down Staring At The Water. "See Why We Need To Get Away More Often?" He Asked.

"Mhmm" She Smirked. "Did You Have Fun Baby?" He Asked.

She Turned To Him Climbing Onto His Lap As He Placed His Hands On Her Ass Cheeks. "Too Much Fun, Thank You Baby Daddy"

Shawn Frowned "You Know I Hate That"

Beyoncé Giggled "That's Why I Say It"

"Next We Should Go On A Yacht...Just Me, You, And The Kids"

"I'm Down With That But It'll Have To Be Spring Break"

"Oh Of Course, They Aren't Missing School"

Shawn Chuckled "Julez Insists That It's Not A Big Deal"

"Mhm He Needs To Focus On Learning How To Drive"

"Is He Really That Bad?" Shawn Asked. Beyoncé Looked At Him With A Blank Stare. "Maybe Your A Better Teacher You're Firm But Understanding"

Shawn Began Rubbing Her Cheeks "Oh Am I?"

She Nodded Her Head Leaning In To Give Him A Couple Of Pecks. He Eventually Slipped His Tongue In Letting Things Heat Up Before His Phone Rang.
"Ughh!" Beyoncé Groaned.

He Looked Down At The Caller I.D "It's The Girls"

"Hi Daddy!" Rumi Said Flipping The Camera To Show Blue Who Was Standing On Her Unicorn Step Stool Looking At Herself In The Mirror.

"Hey Baby Girl, What Y'all Doing?" He Asked As Beyoncé Laid Her Head On His Chest To See.

"Daddy Blue's Tooth Came Out!" Rumi Giggled As Blue Touched All Around Her Mouth.

"Oh My God! How Did It Come Out?" Beyoncé Asked.  Rumi Frowned "Mommy Where Were You We Called You Two Times?!"

Beyoncé Giggled "My Phone Is In The Room Sorry"

Blue Walked Up To Rumi Showing The Small Tooth On Camera. "Did You Tell Judy? I Have To Get A Picture When We Come" Beyoncé Pouted. Her First Born Was Officially Growing Up And She Wasn't Ready.

"Not Yet" Rumi Said As Julez Entered The Room "Here Gargle This" Julez Said.

"Julez Mommy And Daddy Are On My Tablet" Rumi Said. He Took The Device From Her Hands Exposing His Face. "Hey" He Smiled.

"Hey Baby, How Are You?" Beyoncé Asked. Julez Held Up His Thumb "How Did Blue Loose Her Tooth?" Shawn Asked.

Julez Smirked "We Snatched It Out!" Rumi Said.

"What?!" Beyoncé Asked.

Julez Laughed "We Just Used A String And Tied It To The Door"

"And I Slammed It!" Rumi Cheesed.

"Oh My God, Blue Are You Okay?" Beyoncé Asked. Blue Walked Up To The iPad "It Was So Much Fun!" Blue Replied.

"Well Tell Judy She Will Give You Some Salt Water" Beyoncé Said. "I Already Gave Her Some" Julez Said.

"Oh Okay Good, Let Me See That Tooth" Beyoncé Said. Blue Put Her Face In The Camera Giving The A Full Zoomed In View Making Them Giggle.

"This Should Be The Last Tooth Baby" Beyoncé Said. "Yeah Maybe The Tooth Fairy Will Give You A Extra Gift Tonight" Shawn Said.

"That's Why I'm Going To Stay Up All Night So I Can Capture Her This Is My Last Tooth. This Is My Last Chance I'll Get To See What She Looks Like" Blue Said.

"My Teeth Didn't Fall Out Yet" Rumi Shrugged. "But She Won't Come To My Room" Blue Said.

"But That's Not How The Rules Work Baby Girl, You Got To Go To Sleep In Order For Her To Come" Shawn Said.

"We'll See About That" Blue Said As He Shook His Head "You Are Your Mothers Child" He Said.

"When Are You Guys Coming Home?" Rumi Asked. "Yeah I Love Rum But I'm Tired Of Her Peeing My Bed" Blue Said.

"Shut Up!" Rumi Said.

"What?" Beyoncé Asked Beginning To Worry. Rumi Has Been Potty Trained Since She One. She Hasn't Had Any Accidents Since She Was Two. "Yeah But Judy Cleans It Up" Julez Assured.

"Rum You Okay Baby?" Beyoncé Asked As She Frowned Before Nodding Her Head. "You Sure Baby?"

"I'm Okay Mommy...It's Just Accidents" She Said Softly. "Okay Baby"

"You Guys Been Having Fun Without Us?" Julez Smirked.  "How Could We Have Fun Without Our Babies?" Beyoncé Smiled. "It's Impossible" Shawn Added.

"Well Next Time Bring Us" Blue Said Making Everyone Laugh. They Continued To Talk Some More Before Touring The Island For The Last Time. Then Eating By The Beach Before Packing Their Things And Traveling Home.

Once They Returned The Girls Had Put Up Posters Of Drawings They Made For Them All Over The House Amongst Confetti All Over The Floor And Balloons. They Even Had Pizza Prepared For Them To Eat With Cupcakes They Actually Made For Dessert.

"Thank You Guys, This Was Too Kind" Beyoncé Gushed Swallowing The Last Bit Of Her Cupcake.

"Yes And These Cupcakes?! Do I Have Future Chefs On My Hands?!" Shawn Complimented As They Giggled.

"Judy Helped Us" Rumi Smiled. "Well I Loved Every Bit And I Don't Think I Want To Get Rid Of These Beautiful Decorations" Beyoncé Said Looking At Shawn. "Yeah I Agree It's Too Beautiful To Put Down"

"It Was Both Of Our Ideas" Blue Smiled.

"Alright It's Getting Late So Let's Get Those Booties To Bed" Shawn Said Picking Up Rumi Making Her Scream. Beyoncé Picked Up Blue Placing Her On Her Hip With Julez Following Behind.

They Made Their Rounds Tucking In The Kids And Kissing Them Goodnight Before Heading To Their Own Room. "I'm So Glad Judy Did Their Hair Cause They Probably Would've Went To School With Their Hair Out And A Headband" Beyoncé Said As She Stripped Out Of Her Clothes.

"Yeah How The Hell Did She Do Those Braids Like Attached To Their Scalp?"

"Cornrows Baby And It Just Takes Practice Which You Need More Of"

"Oh Now We Getting Personal?" He Said As She Laughed Walking Into The Bathroom. "I'm Just Saying Baby, You Said You Were Going To Learn How To Do Blues Hair When She Was A Toddler And Never Learned. Well Now You Have Two Daughters"

"I Know, And I Will...Promise" He Said. Beyoncé Looked Into His Eyes "A Black Women's Hair Is Her Crown Baby...You Need To Learn About It"

"Noted" He Said As He Started To Unpack.