34

"You Need Anything Else?" Beyoncé Asked As She Laid Next To Her Youngest. It Was First Day Sleeping In Her Own Bed Since She Was Released From The Hospital. "No" She Said Softly Before Coughing.

"Okay I'll Be Back To Put You On The Machine Okay?"

Rumi Nodded Her Head Turning Her Attention To The Television. Beyoncé Left The Room Going Down The Stairs Where Everyone Sat Around The Living Room.

"How She's Feeling Today?" Tina Asked As Soon As She Seen Beyoncé. "She's Alright, But Definitely Better Than Before"

"Good Good" Tina Said Nodding Her Head. "I Used To Have A Pool Guy Before We Moved Into This House And Never Set Him Up Here But He Handled Everything" Shawn Spoke Up.

"Thank You Shawn...I Can't Believe This Happened To My Baby" Tina Said.

"She Kept Drinking The Pool Water And Spitting It Out" Julez Confessed Looking At Blue Because They Both Were Spitting Out Water Towards Each Other.

Blue Kept Her Mouth Quiet And He Shook His Head. "Well Kelly And The Girls Will Be Coming Over Tomorrow To See Her...If You Don't Mind" Beyoncé Said Looking At Him.

"Of Course Not" Shawn Said.

"Girls?" Julez Asked. "Ashely, You Know She Loves Rumi" Beyoncé Said.

"Oooo Julez Girlfriend Is Coming Over" Blue Teased Sticking Out Her Tongue As Everyone Looked At Him "She's Not My Girl" Julez Said As Shawn Smirked.

"Wait You Like Ashely?" Beyoncé Asked.

"Can We Talk About Something Else Please" Julez Said Through Clenched Teeth As Blue Laughed.

"I Saw Them Kissing" Blue Halfway Lied. "Shut Up We Weren't Kissing!" Julez Snapped.

"So What's Lip To Lip Action Considered?" Blue Asked Looking Up. "Okay That's Enough Blue" Shawn Said As She Climbed In His Lap "I Wasn't Being Mean Daddy" She Said.

"You Had Your First Kiss?!" Beyoncé Asked With Widen Eyes.

"I'm Going To My Room" He Said Getting Up As Everyone Laughed. "Well We Should Head Back To The Hotel" Tina Said Getting Up From The Couch.

"It's Only Eight" Beyoncé Said. Out Of The Many Years That She's Never Wanted Her Parents Around This Time She Actually Did. For Some Reason There Wasn't Any Slick Comments Made At All Since Rumi Was In The Hospital. Everyone Was Really Getting Along Very Well.

"We've Been Here Since Nine Beyoncé, I'm Tired" Tina Said. They Got All Got Up Getting Their Things As Everyone Walked To The Front Door Hugging Blue.

"Your Coming Tomorrow?" Blue Asked.

"Of Course" Matthew Smiled Kissing Her Cheek. Shawn Closed The Door Behind Them "Mommy You Should Just Stay Here" Blue Suggested With A Evil Smirk.

Beyoncé Looked Up At Shawn "It's Okay, We Should All Be Here Until Rumi Gets Better" He Said With A Nod.

"Yay!" Blue Said Doing A Little Dance Making Them Smile "Let's Get That Booty In The Tub" Beyoncé Said Grabbing Her Hand As They Went Up The Stairs.

Shawn Watched Them Before Going Into His Office To Call Raven. She Was Texting Him Throughout The Day To Check Up On His Youngest Daughter. It Felt Good To See How Much She Truly Cared For His Kids Even Though She's Never Met Them At All. That Was A Plus For Him.

"So Now That Your Staying, Are You Going To Sleep In Your Old Bed?" Blue Asked As Beyoncé Washed Her Long Thick Curly Hair That Laid Down Her Back.

"Blue You Know Your Father And I Aren't Together" She Said.