20

Beyoncé Made Sure Everything Was Set Up Nice For Her Man. Blue Had A Sleepover, Rumi Had A Playdate Which She Asked If Rumi Can Spend The Night And Julez Already Planned To Hang Out With His Little Friends So She Made Him Stay The Weekend At Their House. Tonight Was All About Shawn And Her Only. Little Did He Know What Was Going Down. She Knew That He Would Be Working Late Since He Didn't Have To Pick The Girls From School Today. She Had Cooked One Of His Favorite Meals Lamb Chops With Asparagus And Mashed Potatoes And Taylor Port On The Side.

For Some Reason She Was Beyond Nervous. The Last Time They Had Sex Was A Quickie In The Shower A Couple Of Weeks Back Since Beyoncé Was A Screamer.

Beyoncé Paced Backed And Forth In Front Of The Door Fully Naked. She Figured Her Lingerie Was Going To Get Ripped Off Anyways So Why Not Answer The Door Naked.

She Looked At Her Phone Checking The Time As She Received A Face Time Call From Tae Making Her Smile Slightly Before Picking It Up.

"Hey...Why You In The Dark?" He Chuckled. It Looked Like He Was Back In The Hospital Judging By His Background.

"Doesn't Matter, What's Up?"

"I'm Back In The Hospital...Nicolas Really Isn't Doing Good Um" He Said As He Got Up From His Chair To Leave The Room. Nick Was Sound Asleep But He Was On The Verge Of Tears.

"Um Yeah Doctors Said The Chemo Isn't Working And He's Getting Worse Which I Don't Understand Since This Is Still New To Us" Tae Said As His Eyes Began To Turn Red.

"I'm So Sorry Tae, What Can I Do?" She Asked. It Really Brought Her True Sadness, No Child Should Go Through Such A Thing Especially So Young.

Tae Broke Down Crying Trying To Hold It In But Hearing Those Words Made Him Realize That He Was Loosing Hope In His Own Child. "It's Okay...Nick Is Strong" Beyoncé Encouraged.

"Man, I Can't Do This. He Looks Worn Out But I Can't Let Him Give Up" He Tae Managed To Say In Between Cries. She Nodded Her Head "That's Why I Appreciate You So Much You Have No Idea Man. This Is Why I Fuck With You Cause Your So Raw And Real. You've Been There Man Real Shit" He Said Wiping The Tears That Fell.

"Of Course, I'll Always Be Here" She Said Softly Feeling Tears Fill In Her Eyes. "Anyways...I Just Um Wanted To Keep You Updated"

"Of Course And Thank You For That. I'll Try To Get The Girls To Stop By Maybe Sunday"

He Nodded His Head "You Know The Doctor Told Me I Should Start Doing Things With Him That He Wont Be Able To Do. Spend It Up Like It's His Last. My Five Year Old Son"

Beyoncé Sighed "I Know Baby, Don't Let That...Just Take It Out Your Mind"

Beyoncé Heard The Car Beep Indicating That Shawn Was Outside. "I Gotta Go But I'm Praying For Y'all"

He Nodded His Head Hanging Up The Phone. Beyoncé Tried To Shake The Thoughts From Her Mind. She Was In Too Deep With Setting Up Tonight That She Didn't Want To Chicken Out Now. She Wiped Under Her Eyes Shaking The Sad Thoughts That Consumed Her.

Beyoncé Grabbed The Remote To The Same Surround System That Tae Had, She Had Installed A Few Years Back. Bedroom By SupahBadd Blasted Loud Throughout The Entire House.

Shawn Opened The Door As The Words 'Come Here Bring That Dick Here' Played Causing Him To Smirk As He Seen Beyoncé Standing In Front Of Him Naked As The Day She Was Born.

"Damn Girl" He Said Dropping All His Things Walking Up To Her. She Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck "I Wanted You To Have Some Extra Loving Daddy" She Smirked Kissing His Lips. He Started Stripping Out Of His Clothes As They Walked To The Living Room Slamming Down On The Couch.

He Gazed Over Her Perfect Body, Even Her Stretch Marks Across Her Lower Stomach Was Beautiful To Him. She Pulled His Head Down Kissing His Lips As He Started Rubbing His Dick Up And Down In His Hands. She Started Kissing Down His Neck Leaving Hickeys All Over. He Flipped Her Over On All Fours Rubbing Her Oiled Ass Cheeks.

"I Want You So Deep Baby" She Said Seductively. He Slid In Without A Warning Making Her Wince. "Mmmm Faster" She Begged. She Didn't Know If She Could Handle It But At This Point She Was Prepared For Her Walls To Be Damaged.

He Started Picking Up The Pace Feeling How Wet She Was Placing His Hands On Her Waist As She Bent Down Arching Her Back As She Screamed Into The Couch. He Started Picking Up The Sped "Yes Daddy Just Like That" She Screamed.

He Squeezed Her Ass Cheeks Knowing That It Drives Her Crazy. He Lifted Up Her Legs Pounding In Diagonally As She Screamed Louder. "Deeper Baby Oh My God" She Moaned As Her Toes Began To Curl.

The Deeper He Went The Louder She Got "Yes Baby...Oh My...Fuck...Yess" She Moaned.

Shawn Leaned Down In Her Ear "I Know Baby" He Managed To Whisper. Beyoncé Eyes Shot Open As She Flipped Them Over And She Started Bouncing On His Thick Long Wood As He Smirked.

He Placed His Hands On Her Waist Guiding Her "Just Like That Peaches" He Smirked.

Beyoncé Held Onto Her Boobs Biting Down On Her Bottom Lip "Let Them Move Freely" He Said Removing Her Hands.

Her Mind Began To Wonder To Tae And She Closed Her Eyes Trying To Shake The Thoughts. But They Kept Coming Into Her Mind. She Started Thinking About The Nights He Would Eat Her Out And Ask Her If He Liked It. "Fuck" She Moaned Loudly Feeling Even More Turned On.

Shawn Grabbed Her Ass Cheeks Spreading Them Widely. Beyoncé Felt The Tears Began To Fall Down Her Cheeks As Visuals Of Tae Without A Shirt On Consumed Her. She Shook Her Head Trying To Concentrate On Her Man. She Leaned Down Kissing His Lips As She Grind On Him Adding Tongue.

After A Couple Of Strokes They Came Together. Beyoncé Collapsing On Top Of Him. "Shit Girl" He Said Slapping Her Bare Ass.

Beyoncé Looked Down Trying To Think. Why Was She Thinking Of Tae While She Was Fucking Shawn? It Didn't Make Sense Especially Since She's Never Done Anything Like That Before. Shawn Grabbed Her Face As She Smiled Weakly "I Love You Baby" He Said.

"I Love You Too" She Said Kissing His Lips As His Hands Stroked Down Her Back To Her Ass. "I Got Another Surprise" She Said Getting Up Grabbing His Hand. Shawn Quickly Put On His Boxers While Beyoncé Grabbed His Button Down Shirt That He Left On The Floor. They Walked Into The Dinning Room To See The Food Spread Nicely.

"My Fav" He Smirked As She Looked Up At Him. He Leaned Down Giving Her A Quick Kiss.

"It's Probably Warm And Not Hot, That's Okay?" She Asked. He Nodded His Head As They Sat Next To Each Other, Beyoncé Placed Her Legs On His Feeding Him. "You Always Seem To Amaze Me" He Said.

"I Told You I'm Willing To Keep Things Fresh Between Us"

He Looked Into Her Eyes "I Mean That Too"

He Removed Her Legs From His As He Got Up Making Her Look Around Weird. He Disappeared Coming Back "Close Ya Eyes" He Said As He Sat Back Down.

Beyoncé Did Smirking Real Hard. "Hold Out Ya Hand"

She Held Out Her Hand Feeling Something Heavy Being Placed On It. She Looked Down To See Bands Sitting On It Making Her Scream. "Are You Serious" She Said Going Through Them.

"I Gave It To You Didn't I?"

She Giggled Leaning Over Kissing His Lips "Thank You Baby"

"Anything For You" He Said Going Back To Eating His Food. "Shit" She Said Placing A Piece In Her Mouth. Shawn Grabbed His Phone Snapping A Couple Of Pictures.

After Dinner They Continued To Drink Feeling Tipsy As They Slow Danced To Some Jon B In The Middle Of Entrance To The House. Beyoncé Had Her Back To Shawn Swaying Side To Side As He Kissed Her Neck Making Her Smile. "This Is The Happiest I Been In A Little Minute" She Confessed.

"I Would Have To Agree" He Said Wrapping His Arms Firmly Around Her Body. "I Think We're Slowly Getting Back To The Old Us Baby"

"I Think So Too" He Said.