8

Beyoncé Smirked At Shawn Who Stood Behind Her In The Mirror. "Damn Girl" He Whispered In Her Ear Making Her Blush. "Damn What?"

"I Wanna Rip This Dress Off You" He Whispered In Her Ear As She Smirked. He Wrapped His Arms Around Her Waist Kissing On Her Neck As She Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip. He Flipped Her Body Around To Face Him Before Looking Into Her Eyes. She Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck Kissing His Lips. It Had Been A Good Month Since They Had Been Intimate And With Having Three Kids In Their Household It Was Even Harder To Get It On.

Shawn Placed His Hands Up Her Dress Feeling On Her Bare Ass Cheeks While He Picked Her Up Placing Her On The Counter Top. As Things Started To Heat Up Hands Going In Different Directions. Beyoncé Broke The Kiss Blushing "We Should Stop"

Shawn Twisted Up His Face "For What?" He Said Leaning In As Beyoncé Placed Her Finger On His Lips Making Him Smirk. "Rumi And Blue Are Going To Come Running In Here Any Minute Now" Beyoncé Said Softly.

"I Mean This Is How They Were Made" He Said Causing Her To Laugh. Rumi Came Running Into The Bathroom "Can I Get A Snack Please?" She Asked.

"No Your In All White Baby" Beyoncé Said As She Frowned. Shawn Picked The Little One Up "We Can't Have You Getting Dirty Before We Get There" He Giggled.

"But It's Not About Me It's About Mimi" Rumi Reminded. Shawn Pointed To Her Looking At Beyoncé "Where Did We Get This Little Smart Princess?" He Asked As She Blushed.

"Mommy's Tummy" Rumi Laughed. Blue Came Into The Bathroom "Mommy Can I Get Make Up Done Too?" She Asked.

"Hell No" Shawn Said. Blue Looked Up At Her Dad "Why?" Blue Asked With An Attitude.

"Your Too Young For That Plus You Look Perfect Without It" He Replied.

Blue Looked At Beyoncé "It's Just For Fun"

"Go Down Stairs And Get Your Sister Some Gummy's" Beyoncé Ordered. Blue Mumbled Something Under Her Breath. "What You Said?" Shawn Asked.

"Nothing" Blue Replied As They Disappeared Out Of The Room. "Baby" Beyoncé Said.

"What? I'm Not Letting My Seven Year Old Wear Make Up One Step Closer To Being Fast"

Beyoncé Giggled "Well I'm About To Break Your Little Heart Cause Blue Does My Make Up All The Time"

Shawn Jaw Dropped "Why Would You Let Her-"

"It's Just For Fun And She's Actually Good" Beyoncé Said Turning Around To Get Her Phone As She Went To Her Photos. "How Does She Know How To Do It Good?" He Asked Looking At The Pictures Of Beyoncé.

"She Practices On Me And Rumi...She Can At Least Put On Some Lip Gloss Baby, Cause I Refuse For My Babies To Be Walk Around With Dry Lips" Beyoncé Said.

Shawn Sighed "She's Getting Too Big"

"I Know Baby, She's Still Your Little Girl" Beyoncé Said Touching His Chest. "Why Did You Hide This From Me?"

"Cause I Know You Wouldn't Approve And She Likes Doing It"

Shawn Shook His Head "Who She Trying To Look Good For? She's Seven She Was Just Learning Her ABCs Last Week!"

Beyoncé Giggled "Women Don't Wear Make Up For Anyone But Themselves That's The First Thing I Taught Her Before Letting Her Play In It"

Shawn Licked His Lips "Just On You And Rumi I Don't Want Her Leaving The House With That Except Lip Gloss And Just Gloss No Crazy Colors Like Pink And Yellow And Stuff None Of That Shit" He Fussed.

"I Know Baby" She Said Before Kissing His Cheek. Shawn Went Down The Stairs While Beyoncé Finished Up Her Make Up To Join The Girls.

"See Daddy I Didn't Make A Mess" Rumi Said As She Sucked On The Gummy. "Good Princess" He Smiled.