10

Beyoncé Watched All The Kids Race Into The Play Room That Shawn Ended Up Changing One Of The Guest Rooms Downstairs To When Blue Was Around Five. It Had Just About Everything, From Toy Kitchens To Video Game Systems. Beyoncé Always Fussed That It Was Too Much But Shawn Didn't Believe In The Word No When It Came To The Kids.

"It's Fine That I Brought Ashely Right?" Kelly Asked As She Took Off Her Gucci Loafers. She Was Jayce Younger Sister. "Yeah Girl We All Love Her She's Like Family" Beyoncé Shrugged As They Walked Into The Living Room.

"Good Cause I'm Taking Her Driving Afterwards, Jayce And Her Got Into It And She Would Rather Me Take Her" Kelly Said.

"Awe What Happened?"

"He's Too Hard On Her Expecting Her To Know Everything. I Told Him It's Like Riding A Bike She Has To Learn First. All That Yelling Is Only Going To Have Y'all In A Car Accident" Kelly Explained.

"I've Been Teaching Julez Too, Girl He's Horrible. I Told  Shawn He Might Be Better Teaching Him"

Kelly Nodded "He Has Some What Of Patience"

Beyoncé Giggled "So Catch Me Up Girl"

"I've Been Good, My Kids Good, My Man Good. I'm Up For A Promotion At Work. I Can't Complain"

"That's Great, I Hope You Get It Girl"

"Mhm What About You? We Need To All Go On Vacation Together" Kelly Said Crossing Her Leg.

"Oh My God Yes, I Could Use A Vacation"

"Girl You Just Came Back From Houston" Kelly Laughed. "That Wasn't A Vacation That Was A Headache"

"Oh Lord Your Mama Still Acting Up?"

"Always But Things Between Julez And Solange It Was So Traumatizing For Him"

Kelly Sat Up "Did He Like...Break Down?"

"No But You Know She Doesn't Act Like His Mother. So When He Saw Her He Didn't Know How To React I Do Think He Almost Had A Panic Attack Which Is Why I Want To Take Him To Therapy"

"I Agree, Having A Mother And Father Out Of Your Life So Young"

"I Should've Had Him Taking It As Soon As We Took Him In" Beyoncé Said.

"But You Guys Have Really Groomed Him Into A Really Good Young Man"

She Smiled Lightly. It Brought Her Joy To Hear Those Words From Someone Else And Not Just Shawn. "That Means A Lot Because Sometimes I Second Guess Myself...I Don't Want To Raise Someone Else's Kid Wrong"

"Solange Lost That Privilege A Long Time Ago"

"We Actually Been Thinking About Adopting Him" Beyoncé Smiled.

"Awwwww Bey I Think You Should, Y'all Should've Done That A Long Time Ago Child"

She Laughed "We Didn't Plan On Having Him This Long"

"I Know Girl" Kelly Laughed As Ashley And Julez Walked Past Heading Towards The Stairs. "Where Y'all Going?" Beyoncé Asked Arching Her Eyebrow.

"To My Room" Julez Said Looking At Her Stupid.

"Uh Ah In That Game Room" Beyoncé Said.

"We Don't Want To Be In A Room With A Whole Bunch Of Kids, Plus I'm Trying To Show Her Something" Julez Said.

"Keep That Door Open" Kelly Said. Julez Smiled "Thank You Auntie" They Raced Up The Stairs.

"Girl I Don't Trust Them" Beyoncé Said. She Was Around Their Age And She Was Doing Worse Things Then Them In Her Days.