13

Shawn Yawned As He Opened His Eyes Looking To His Right To See Rumi Was Gone But Beyoncé Was Still Sleeping Peacefully. "Bey" He Called As She Flipped On Her Stomach. He Looked Over At His Alarm To See The Time Jumping Straight Out Of Bed.

"What?" Beyoncé Mumbled As He Raced Out Of The Room Yelling The Kids Name With No Response.
"What Time Is It?" She Continued Slowly Getting Out The Bed.

"Judy Probably Took Them To School" He Said More To Himself As He Looked Over The Railing. It Was So Quiet Which It Hasn't Been This Way Since Before The Kids. "Bless Her Soul. I Really Needed To Sleep In" She Said Softly.

"You Couldn't Sleep Last Night?" He Asked Looking Down At Her As She Shook Her Head. "Me Either"

"What Are We Doing? We Can't Do This...We Can't Break Up...My Babies Are Happy" She Said Softly.

"I Know That"

She Licked Her Lips "Why Don't We Try To Spark Up Our Relationship? I Can Research Ways-"

"If Your Suggesting Open Marriage"

"I'm Not" She Said Softly. "Do You Have Feelings For Him Again?" He Asked Staring Deep Into Her Eyes.

Beyoncé Looked Down "I Don't Know...I Don't Think So"

"You Don't Think So" He Repeated As His Mind Began To Wonder. The Last Thing He Wanted Was To Say Something He Regretted Which Is Why He Needed To Think. "He Texted Me Last Night"

Shawn Looked Back At Her "I-I Didn't Respond"

"I Thought You Blocked Him Years Ago"

"I Did, I Swear Shawn" She Said Turning To Walk Into Their Bedroom To Retrieve The Phone From The Charger. She Handed Her Phone Over To Him "What The Fuck He Wanted This Late?"

Beyoncé Shrugged "I Don't Know And Seeing You Look At This Just...All This Sounds So Stupid"

"Well Are You Going To Respond?"

"Should I? I Mean"

"I Think You Should Let Him Know That Yesterday Was A Mistake. You Need To Stay Away From Him" He Said.

"I'm Just Going To Block Him...I'm Sorry For All This. I Don't Know What I Was Thinking"

Shawn Looked At Her. At Times He Felt Like He Forced A Life That She Never Wanted. "Do You Enjoy What You Have?" He Asked.

She Looked At Him Confused. It Was A Question That Truly Threw Her Off "I Want You, The Kids, The House, The Cars...I Want It All With You"

He Sighed Walking Slowly Up To Her As She Smiled Lowly "I Love You So Much. I Am So Sorry. I'll Make It Up To You"

Shawn Leaned In Placing His Forehead On Hers Staring Into Her Eyes. "Now...We're Alone In Our Own House Together" She Smirked.

His Hands Snaked Around Her Waist "Let's Cook Together"

"Naked?" She Smirked As She Slowly Striped From Her Silk Shorts And Tank To Match That She Had Nothing On Underneath.

Shawn Licked His Lips As She Raced Down The Stairs While He Chased Her Into The Kitchen. They Decided To Cook Bacon And Eggs Benedict. Beyoncé Created Some Mimosas. They Ate And Loved All Over Each Other. His Lips Glued To Her Second Pair Of Lips As She Spread Them Wide While On Top Of The Counter Top.

"Mmmm Right There Baby" She Managed To Moan Out. He Picked Her Up Placing Her Against The Fridge As Her Legs Tighten Around His Neck Rubbing Her Acrylic Nails All Over His Short Fro Letting Her Eyes Roll To The Back Of Her Head.