30

"I'm Actually Pulling Up Now" Beyoncé Smirked Before Turning The Car Off. "Glad You Got There Safely But I Know You Late" Darren Joked.

"Just By A Few Minutes, My Hair Took Longer Than Usual Since The Girl Was Like Fifteen Minutes Late" She Said Looking At Long Straight Blonde Wig In The Rearview Mirror.

"Hmmm...And When You Gonna Let Me Take You Out?" He Asked Making Her Blush.

"Your Making Me Even More Late Darren"

"You Keep Dodging That Question" He Reminded. They Had Been Talking For Almost A Month And He Was Really Feeling Beyoncé But She Wasn't Feeling The Same. She Enjoyed What They Had Which Was A Friendship.

Beyoncé Watched Her Parents Enter The Restaurant. "I Gotta Go, I'll Talk To You Later?" She Asked.

"Yeah That's Fine" He Replied Before Hanging Up. She Heard The Click Cocking Her Head Back "I Know This Nigga Did Not Hang Up On Me" She Mumbled.

She Applied Her Lip Gloss To Her Lips Checking Herself Out Before Grabbing Her Purse And Phone. Shawn And Her Decided To Have A Family Dinner For Julez Birthday Instead Of Going To Mexico Since They Split. Then After Dinner Julez Planned To Go Out With His Friends To Some Party. And With Beyoncé Parents Both Being Retired They Used Any Excuse To Visit Them. Solange Even Came Down As Well.

Beyoncé Took Some Quick Selfies Before Walking Inside The Restaurant. "Mommy!" Rumi Screamed.

"Hi Mommy" Blue Smiled As The Girls Raced Over To Their Mother. "I Missed My Babies" She Said Kissing Their Heads.

"Awww You Guys Have Matching Buns" Beyoncé Pouted As She Pulled Out Her Phone. "I Wanted A Bun And Rumi Copied Me" Blue Said.

"I Did Not!" Rumi Said Stomping Her Foot Down. "Well Either Way Daddy Did A Good Job" Beyoncé Said Making Them Smile For A Picture. She Then Went Around The Table Hugging Everyone Except Shawn. She Kissed All Over Julez Face "Happy Birthday" She Whispered In His Ear. She Took Her Seat Across From Shawn Who Sat In Between Rumi And Blue.

She Placed Her Gift Down Next To Her "You Look Nice" Tina Complimented.

"Thank You, So Do You"

Tina Smiled "I'm Sorry I'm Late, My Hair Dresser Was Late" Beyoncé Said.

"We Knew You Were Going To Be Late" Solange Said Taking A Sip Of Her Long Island.

"Don't Be Trying To Shade Me" Beyoncé Said. During The Whole Night Shawn Was On His Phone Typing Away. Beyoncé Couldn't Help But Assume That He Was Talking To Someone New. But Of Course She Wasn't Hoping That This Wasn't True. She Couldn't Even Imagine Shawn With Someone Else.

Rumi And Blue Did A Tiktok At The Table As Everyone Had Their Own Side Conversations. They Had Just Finished Eating Julez Cake.

"Okay Should We Do Presents Now?" Shawn Asked Placing His Phone Done With The Screen Facing The Table Making Beyoncé Raise Her Eyebrow.

"Yess Please" Julez Said Rubbing His Hands Together Making Everyone Laugh. "Me First" Beyoncé Said Handing Him The Gift Bag.

He Opened It Revealing The Jordan Box. "Let's Go!" Julez Said Before Opening It To See The Sneakers He Had Been Asking For.

"Oh My God, Thank You Auntie" He Said, She Hugged Him Kissing His Cheek. "Let Me Get A Picture With You Holding Them" She Said As He Faced Her Holding Up The Box As She Snapped A Couple Of Pictures.

"Me Next" Shawn Said Handing The Box Over. Julez Eyes Widen As The Apple Watch Logo Sat On The Front Of The Long Rectangular Box. "Oh My God" He Mumbled Being Blown Away.