23

"I Can't Believe Julez Is A Driver" Blue Shaded Before Taking A Sip Of Her Apple Juice.

Everyone Giggled "Don't Be Asking Me For Any Rides You'll Be Walking" He Joked.

"With What Car?" Blue Said As Everyone Laughed. "Damn Blue You Didn't Have To Do My Homie Like That" Shawn Said.

"I'll Be Getting A Car Soon...Like That Yellow Lamborghini Sitting Collecting Dust In The Garage" Julez Said Side Eyeing Both Of Them.

"I Would Never Give A Lamborghini To A Child, We Told You This Already" Beyoncé Said.

Julez Had Just Finished His Drivers License Test And Passed So They All Decided To Go Out To Eat To Celebrate. Shawn And Beyoncé Both Agreed On Giving Him One Of Shawn's Older Cars Which Was 2015 Jaguar. It Was Simple Not Too Expensive, Plus He Barely Drove It So It Was Perfect. They Planned To Surprise Him With It When They Got Home.

"But Why? I Proved That I'm A Good Driver" He Smirked. "Nice Try But No" Beyoncé Said.

"Your Aunts Right, You Wouldn't Even Be Able To Handle A Car Like That" Shawn Said. "Well If You Let Me Practice" Julez Defended.

"Anyways, I Am So Proud Of You Baby. I Recorded The Whole Thing On My Phone. You Practiced Constantly And Honestly At First I Was Like This Boy Sucks But You Kept Practicing. But Now You Have A Responsibility, When Your On That Road You Drive For Yourself And Others. Make Good Decisions Because It's Not Only Your Life On The Line It's Others Too" Beyoncé Said.

"With Families And Loved Ones" Shawn Added.

"I Know" He Said. "Think About That" Beyoncé Said Looking Into His Eyes Before Kissing His Head.

"Ughhh" He Groaned. "I Don't Know Why You Don't Like My Kisses, I've Never Had Any Complaints" She Smirked.

"That Is True" Shawn Said. Julez Twisted Up His Face "Please Keep That To Yourself" He Said As They Laughed.

They Continued To Eat While Rumi Sat On Shawn's Leg While She Played On His Phone. After Dinner They Decided To Take The Girls To The Park. Beyoncé Sat Next To Julez On The Bench As Shawn Played With The Girls.

"So Did Your Mom Call You?" She Asked As He Scrolled Through Instagram. "She Did Like Two Days Ago" He Said.

"Okay How Was It?"

He Shrugged "It Was Cool I Guess, Mad Awkward But Not Too Bad"

Beyoncé Wrapped Her Arm Around Him Pulling Him In "That's Good, It's Still New Fresh But Hopefully She Keeps It Up" She Said As He Rested His Head On Her Boob.

"You Know I Love You So Much" She Said. "I Knowwww" He Dragged. "You Gonna Stop Dissing My Love And Kisses" She Said Hitting His Head.

"Cause I'm Sixteen, Nobody Mama Be Kissing Them Anymore It's Embarrassing"

"Ummm I'll Still Be Kissing All Over Your Face And Telling You How Much I Love You When Your Thirty" She Said.

He Chuckled Shaking His Head "You Know You Love My Kisses"

"A Little" He Confessed As She Smiled Down At Him Kissing His Head Hearing Him Groan. She Laughed "You Know If I Had A Son I Would Want Him To Be Just Like You, Confident, Sweet, Loving, Smart And Caring. Your So Good With Your Little Cousins As They Look Up To You So Much You Know That?"

"No I Didn't"

"Yeah They Always Wanna Do What You Do Cause Your Older. But You Get A's And B's In School, Your Friends Are Very Kind. Your Such A Good Kid And I'm So Proud To Be Your Auntie" She Said.