53

Shawn Sighed As Raven Continued To Talk. They Were Sitting His Car On Their Way To Dinner But He Really Wanted To Whip His Car Around And Take Her Ass Home.

"Are You Even Listening To Me?" She Asked.

"What Do You Want Me To Say?" He Asked As He Came To A Stop At The Red Light. "You Didn't Even Introduce Me...Why Did It Have To Take Beyoncé To Do It?" Raven Fussed As She Talked About The Events That Took Place At The Theater A Couple Of Days Ago.

"Because I Was In Thought"

"No Shawn You Was Too Busy Looking At That Man" She Said Referring To Darren. "Damn I Can't Look At People Now?" He Snapped.

"It's Not That You Were Looking At Him...It's The Way You Were Looking At Him"

"And How Was I Looking At Him?" Shawn Asked Looking At Her.

"Like You Were Jealous Of Him" She Said.

He Stared At Her Before Hearing The Beeps From The Cars Behind Him As The Light Changed. He Moved His Head Forward To Press On The Gas Speeding Down The Road.

"Are You Still In Love With Her?" She Asked.

He Chuckled "Why Would That Even Matter?"

She Laughed "You Can't Be Serious Shawn"

"What?" He Spat.

"You Can't Answer A Simple Fucking Question. It's Either A Yes Or No"

"But I'm With You And Not Her I Don't Get Why That Ma-"

"Take My Ass Home" She Said.

"That's Fine" He Said Making A U-Turn. Raven Felt Herself Get Emotional. With Her Being Pregnant Her Hormones Were All Over The Place. It Was Evident That He Was Still In Love With His Ex-Wife.

"I Should've Known...God I'm So Stupid" She Whispered To Herself As Shawn Stayed Quiet. It Was No Use Of Trying To Talk Because Her Mind Was Made Up.

"Your Not Going To Say Anything?!"

"What Do You Want Me To Say?" He Asked Keeping His Eyes On The Road. "Your Such A Fucking Asshole"

He Licked His Lips Pulling Into The Parking Lot. She Unbuckled Her Seat Getting Out The Car Slamming The Door As She Stomped Inside The Penthouse.

He Grabbed His Phone Shooting Beyoncé A Text. She Didn't Live Too Far From Raven So He Thought He Could Swing By He Didn't Want To Go Home So Early.

Shawn: U Home?

Bey: Yes Why?

Shawn: Can I Come By?

Bey: What's Wrong?

Shawn Ignored Her As He Drove To Her Townhouse Speeding Through The Streets, Getting There Within Twenty Minutes. He Knocked On Her Door And She Opened It. He Looked Down At Her Body Seeing Her In A White Tank That Was Cut Below Her Boobs And Juicy Couture Shorts. Beyoncé Wrapped Her Arms Around Her Bare Stomach "Nigga I Didn't Think You Would Pull Up" She Said Looking Behind Him.

"You Expecting Someone?" He Asked Turning Around To See Who She Was Looking For.

"No One" She Said Stepping Aside As He Entered Her Home Looking Around Before Taking A Seat On The Couch As She Closed The Door.

"What Are You Doing Here?" She Asked Sitting Next To Him.

"I Was On My Way To Dinner With Raven And She Stared Talking About You And We Started Arguing" He Said Looking At His Freshly Manicured Nails.

"What About Me?" Beyoncé Asked Leaning Forward.

"It's Nothing You Need To Worry About. But Thought I Swing By Since You Don't Live Far From Her"