33

Beyoncé Heard The Door Open Causing Her Eyes To Open, She Lifted Her Head From Shawn's Shoulder Looking At Him Which He Was Already Looking At Her. "My Bad" She Said As Her Parents Placed Bags Down On The Table. Blue Gave Her Mom A Hug Then Sat On Her Dads Lap. "You Guys Slept Here?!" Blue Asked.

"Yes Baby Girl" He Said Tapping Her Small Thighs.

"Did You Guys Eat Breakfast?" Tina Asked, She Could Tell They Were Extremely Tired.

They Looked At Each Other "No We Didn't"

"Go Go Get Something To Eat And Come Back" Tina Said. "I Wanna Come" Blue Said.

"No You Had Breakfast Already, And You Need To Keep Your Sister Company Go Ahead And Sit Next To Her" Tina Ordered.

Blue Laid Back On Shawn "I Don't Wanna Get Sick"

"It's Not Contagious" Tina Said Making Her Get Up. "Now Julez And Solange Are Spending The Day Together So Go Eat Get Cleaned Up And Come Back" She Finished.

They Both Got Up From The Couch Kissing Both Girls Before Leaving The Hospital "We Can Go In My Car" Shawn Said.

"I Mean I Can Just Grab My Own Breakfas-"

"It'll Be Easier If We Take One Car Get Something To Come To The House Get Showered Up And All That" He Said.

"I Do Still Have Some Clothes There" She Said Thinking About It Before Following Him To His Car.

"We Should Go To iHop" She Smiled.

"Hell No" He Said. "But You Ate All My Damn Food" She Said.

"I Ate A Little Bit"

"Now Why You Lying To Yourself Like That" She Said As They Chuckled. "It Was Aight"

"We're Going To Normas" He Said. "Mmmm Those Waffles Be Bussing"

"Had Me Eating There Every Morning When You Were Pregnant With Rumi" He Said.

Beyoncé Laughed "Oh My God Yes, My Baby Was Addicted And Now She Doesn't Even Like Waffles"

"Right, But Tear Up Some Pancakes" He Said As They Pulled Into The Restaurant.

Once They Were Seated Beyoncé Ordered A Mimosa And Her Food Then She Ordered For Shawn Since He Always Got The Same Thing. The Waitress Took The Menus And Beyoncé Looked Around. It Was Kinda Weird Going Out To Eat With Him.

"So Who's The Lucky Guy?" Shawn Asked. It Had Been On His Mind All Night.

"Oh...Um I Actually Met Him At The Party Blue Went To, His Daughter Just Started At Their School. He's Sweet And Patient...What About You?"

"Raven, She Came Into The Restaurant. Nice Woman" He Simply Stated. "That's It ?" Beyoncé Asked.

He Chuckled "What You Want A Picture Or Something?"

"Would Be Nice"

"I Was Only Kidding" He Said. "Show Me Her Shawn"

"Nah I'm Good" He Said. "What She Ugly?"

"I Don't Do Ugly Women" He Said.

"So Why Aren't You Showing Me Her?"

He Sighed. Pulling Out His Phone Going To His Photos To Show Her. Beyoncé Began To Feel Jealous, She Was Beyond Beautiful And Obviously Had A Better Figure Than Her And She Definitely Looked Younger. "She's Pretty" Was The Only Thing That Managed To Come Out Of Her Mouth.

He Looked At Her As She Continued To Stare At The Picture. "You Took This?"

"Yeah At Her Crib"

"Oh You've Been To Her Place?" She Asked. He Chuckled "You Don't Have To Worry About Anything, The Girls Don't Even Know She Exist And I Want To Keep It That Way Until I Feel As Though She's Earned That"