49

They Stood Still Looking Into Each Other Eyes. Beyoncé Knew If She Did What She Wanted To Do It Would Just Make Things Worse. Shawn Wasn't Even Thinking About Raven But He Did Know If They Went All The Way He Would Be Trapped By His Ex All Over Again.

"I-I Should Go" She Said Softly Keeping Her Eyes On Him. Shawn Wrapped His Arm Around Her Body Pulling Her In Before Kissing Her Lips Making Her Eyes Close.

Shawn Picked Her Body Up Before Laying Her Down On The Couch As Their Tongues Intwined Doing What They Do Best As Their Hands Went In Different Directions Causing A Couple Of Low Moans To Escape From Her Mouth.

Shawn Broke The Kiss To Leave His Lips All Over Her Neck As She Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip. He Pulled Her Top Off Revealing Her Black Lace Bra Making Him Lick His Lips. She Grabbed His Face Making Out With Him As His Hands Pulled Down Her Leggings Making Her Giggle. "You Want Me Naked Fast" She Whispered Against His Lips.

Shawn Bit Down On Her Bottom Lip Pulling It Towards Him. She Reached For His Shirt Helping Him Take It Off Before Getting To His Pants. Once All Clothes Were Removed He Looked Into Her Eyes Scanning Her Perfect Body. He Leaned Over Her Body Kissing Her Lips As She Wrapped Her Arms Around His Neck Pulling Him In Closely. He Slide His Fingers In Between Her Second Pair Of Lips Causing Her To Hiss. "You Wet For Me Baby Girl" He Said In A Low Tone Turning Her On Even More.

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Vigorously Causing Him To Chuckle Before Kissing Down Her Neck "I Want You" She Whispered In His Ear. He Took That As His Go To Slowly Enter Her Tight Hole. It Had Been A Little While Since She's Had Sex And Wasn't Expecting To Feel Any Pain But It Seemed Like Shawn Even Grew. "Go Slow" She Whispered As He Did Slow Strokes Going In And Out.

"It's Okay Baby" He Whispered In Her Ear As She Bit Down On His Shoulder Feeling The Pain Hitting Her Hard. "Your Doing Good Baby" He Whispered Stroking Still At A Steady Pace.

"Deeper" She Moaned In His Ear Making Him Smirk As He Followed Her Instructions. "Mmmmm Yes" She Moaned Out Feeling The Pain Become Pleasure.

With Every Deep Steady Stroke The More The Pleasure Became Unbearable. Beyoncé Wrapped Her Legs Around His Waist Pulling Him In As She Started Grinding On His Dick Matching His Pace As He Started Grunting. This Woman Just Knew His Body And How He Liked It He Thought.

"You Wanna Ride Baby Girl?" He Said. She Flipped Them Over Looking Into His Eyes With Her Hands On His Lower Abdomen Riding Him Slow But Deep. Lust Filled In Her Eyes Making Shawn Smirk "Your So Beautiful" He Said Before Pulling Her Down To Kiss His Lips As She Started Rotating Her Hips In A Circular Motion Making His Toes Curl Instantly.

"You Like That?" She Whispered In His Ear As His Hands Found It's Way To Her Bare Ass Giving It A Good Squeeze As She Moaned In His Ear. "Keep Doing That Shit Baby" He Said.

Beyoncé Turned Around Keeping His Dick Still Inside Her As She Started Bouncing Her Ass On Top Of His Dick Giving Him A Front View. "Shit" He Moaned Out Placing His Hands On Her Waist Directing Her How He Wanted.

"Yessss Ugh" She Moaned Out Throwing Her Head Back. "Just Like That Baby Girl" He Groaned As He Watched Her Ass Shake.

Beyoncé Rose Her Body Up Relying Solely On Her Knees As She Started Going Up And Down "Shit Girl" He Said, She Turned Her Head Looking Into His Eyes As She Smirked Watching His Sex Faces Turning Her On Even More. Beyoncé Placed Her Hands On Her Knees Popping Her Ass While Still On His Dick.

"Yess Just Like That" He Grunted Making Her Smirk. It Made Her Feel Confident When She Had Him Right Where She Wanted. Shawn Leaned Down Giving Her Ass Cheek A Nice Kiss. "Shit" She Moaned Feeling Herself Cum.

Beyoncé Turned Around, Shawn Pulled Her In As Her Arms Wrapped Around Him Grinding Against His Manhood. "Ughhh...Yesss...Fuck Shaaawwwnnn" She Screamed.

His Hands Firmly On Her Ass Gripping It And Rubbing All Over It. "This Pussy Is Yours" She Moaned Out Causing His Seeds To Shoot Deep Inside Her Without Any Warning.

"Fuck" He Let Out. Beyoncé Looked Into His Eyes And He Moved Her Hair Out Of Her Face Giving Her A Couple Of Pecks. She Slid Her Tongue Into His Mouth Slowly Grinding On His Dick Making Him Smirk Into The Kiss. "Don't Start Something You Can't Finish" He Said On Her Lips Making Her Smirk.

"Come On Baby" She Said As She Grind Against Him Deep And Hard. "I'm Gonna Stroke You Up, I'm Gonna Lick You Down, I'm Gonna Give It To You, I'm Gonna Make You Scream" He Said In Her Ear Making Her Bit Onto Her Bottom Lip.

Beyoncé Removed Herself From Him To Get On All Fours Lowering Her Head With Her Ass High In The Ear. Shawn Slid In Nice And Easy Causing Her To Moan Lightly. "Fast Baby" She Said Already Gripping The Couch Pillows.

Shawn Placed His Hands On Her Waist Hitting Her Pussy From The Back While She Screamed His Name Loud Enough That The Neighbors Could Hear. "Louder!" He Said Slapping Her Ass Cheek.

"Yes Daddy!" She Screamed As He Picked Up The Pace Feeling Her Wet Walls. It Was Like His Body Was Built For Her. The Moaning Continued As The Strokes Did As Well Before They Both Came Together.

Beyoncé Dropped Her Ass Down As Shawn Leaned Down Kissing Her Ass Cheek Yet Again "You Did Good Baby" He Said Making Her Blush.

"I Like That You Say Encouraging Words" She Said Bashfully. He Smirked As She Got Up From The Couch "Come On" She Said Lowly.

Shawn Followed Her Into The Kitchen As She Pulled Out Some Fruit And Whipped Cream. All The Sexing She Was Doing Was Making Her Hungry. Beyoncé Had Her Back Against The Fridge Door While Shawn Stood In Front Of Her As They Feed Each Other Fruits Then Finishing Off Their Taylor Port. They Even Sprayed Whipped Cream Into Each Others Mouths Then Kissing Each Other With The Cream Filled Inside.

They Barely Conversed But For Some Odd Reason They Were All Smiles. Laughing About Nothing. He Placed His Hand On The Fridge By Her Face He Leaned Down Kissing Her Lips. She Placed Her Hand On His Face Feeling His Fingers Insert Inside Her Making Her Gasp. "I Need To Be Able To Walk Tomorrow Shawn" She Said Bashfully.

"Yo Ass Gonna Be On Bed Rest" He Said In Her Face As He Slowly Started Fingering Her Making Her Drop The Plastic Container Of Grapes. She Jumped On Him Kissing His Thick Lips While He Walked Them Up The Stairs And To His Room Where They Went For Another Round.

Beyoncé Stared At The Ceiling With The Sheets Over Her Naked Body. "What You Thinking?" Shawn Asked.

She Turned To Face Him "You"

He Smirked "What About Me?"

"Your Dick Game" She Smirked. He Pulled Her In Close To Him "What About It?"

"No One Can Handle Me Like You Can" She Replied.

"Damn Right" He Said. She Placed Her Hand On His Face Looking Into His Eyes. "Did We Just...Have Sex" She Said Softly.

"We Did" He Said Trying Not To Think Of The Cons In This Situation. He Just Wanted To Enjoy The Moment.

"Do You Regret This?"

"I Don't" He Said.

"What Does This Mean?"

"I Don't Know" He Replied.

"I Don't Want Tonight To End"

"Me Either" He Said Placing His Arm Around Her Body As She Placed Her Head On His Chest.

"Did You Miss This?...Us?" She Asked Looking Up At Him. "If I Did?" He Asked. Beyoncé Got On Top Of Him "Don't Be Answering My Questions With A Question" She Said Folding Her Arms.

"Your So Cute" He Said Placing His Hands On Her Ass. She Blushed "I'm Serious Shawn"

"Let Me Hold You Baby Girl" He Said. She Laid Down On Top Of Him As He Rubbed Her Ass Cheeks Causing Her To Slowly Fall Asleep.