51

The Intoxicating Smell Of The Syrup Had Her Stomach Queasy. "I Literally Sat Her Made A Healthy Breakfast And I'm Almost Done" She Said To Herself Feeling The Liquid Substance Making It's Way Up Her Throat. She Dropped Her Fork Rushing To Her Bathroom To Throw Up Half Of Her Waffles Back Up.

After She Was Done She Flushed The Toilet To Brush Her Teeth And Count Down Her Last Period. "No" She Said To Herself To Find Her Phone To Go To Her Flo App To Track Her Period. Beyoncé Looked Up From Her Phone, She Already Planned On Seeing Shawn Toady To Talk About Them. She Had Been Avoiding Him This Past Week Trying To Avoid Him For Another Week But He Was Blowing Up Her Phone And She Couldn't Hold Him Off Any Longer.

Beyoncé Called Her Doctors Office Hoping They Can Squeeze Her In The Next Thirty Minutes. The Last Thing She Needed Was A Third Child While Her Baby Daddy Was Dating A Whole Other Female. Once She Arrived She Signed In A Waiting In The Waiting Room With Her Legs Crossed Feeling Her Phone Buzz To See Shawn Calling Her On Face Time.

She Looked Around To See Only One Other Person Waiting. "What Boy" She Said As He Chuckled.

"What's Up?" He Asked Looking At Her As He Smirked. "Nothing, What's Wrong?"

"You Still Coming By Today?" He Asked. Shawn Was Ready To See Her Cause He Really Did Miss Her But He Wasn't Prepared For The Conversation.

"Yes, I'm Running A Few Errands And I'll Be By" She Lied. "Aight Bet, Godspeed" He Said Hanging Up As She Shook Her Head Before Hearing Her Name Being Called. Beyoncé Rose From The Chair Nervously Walking Towards The Nurse Before They Entered A Room. She Explained Her Reasoning For Being Her And Allowing Them To Run Some Tests Making Her Blood Pressure Raise.

The Doctor Entered With A Bright Smile Cutting Right To The Chase "I Wish Shawn Could've Been Here But Mrs.Carter You Are Indeed Pregnant With Baby Number Three Right?" The Doctor Smiled.

Beyoncé Eyes Widen "How-How Far Along?"

The Doctor Chuckled "About A Week, So You Know The Routine Diet, Light Exercise, We're Going To Give You Vita-"

"Yeah I Know Doctor Thank You" Beyoncé Said Getting Up From The Bed Rushing Out While The Doctor Tried Calling Her Name. But It Was Like Everything Caved In On Her, The Hallways Were Smaller And The Doors Seem So Far Away.

She Felt Her Heart Race Causing Her To Stop In Her Tracks As She Held Her Chest. She Felt Arms Around Her Body "Breathe...Breathe" She Heard Her Doctors Voice.

"I-I Can't" She Said As Tears Streamed Down Her Face While Her Chest Raced Up And Down Quickly.

"Close Your Eyes And Concentrate On Your Breathing" She Said As The Tears Raced Down Her Cheeks. Beyoncé Closed Her Eyes Slowly But Surely Calming Down. The Doctor Embraced Her Into A Hug Rubbing Her Back "It's Going To Be Okay" She Said.

"It's Not" She Cried. The Doctor Released From Her Embrace "You Want To Talk About It In My Office?"

Beyoncé Looked Into Her Eyes, They Weren't Really Close But She Did Delivery Both Of Her Daughters. She Slowly Nodded Her Head As She Helped Her Off The Floor Making One Of The Nurses Get A Water Bottle.

The Door Closed As The Doctor Walked Over To Her Desk "I've Never Seen You Have A Reaction Like That And Where Is Shawn? He's Never Missed A Appointment" The Doctor Said As Beyoncé Starred At The Water Bottle That Sat In Her Lap.

"This Pregnancy Wasn't Planned" She Said Softly.

"None Of Your Pregnancy's Were...It's Okay Beyoncé"

She Shook Her Head Feeling The Tears "Okay Okay, What Happened" The Doctor Asked As She Kneeled Down Next To Her.

"Shawn And I Have Been Having Problems Which Resulted In Separation, Long Story Short...He's Been Dating This Girl For A Few Months Now And The Girls Are Getting Warmed Up To Her You Know. Everyone Is Finally Getting Used To Us Not Being Together And Last Week We...You Know And I Regretted It The Next Day Because That's All I Do Mess Shit Up. Shawn Was Happy With This Woman And Look At What I Did" She Explained.

"It's Okay Baby, All You Need To Do Is Talk To Your Husband Because Abortion Is Not A Option"

Beyoncé Chuckled "What If His Girlfriend Was The Right For Him? Now I Messed That Up. She Makes Him Happy...I've Seen It"

"You Can't Think About That But What You Can Do Is Talk To Him Today Mrs.Carter...Okay?"

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head Wiping The Tears That Fell "Tha-Thank You"

"Of Course Baby, I've Known Shawn For Years And Now I'm Knowing You Over These Past What? Ten Years? You Guys Are My Favorite Clients I'm Always Here For You Guys" She Said Rubbing Her Back. Beyoncé Slowly Rose From The Chair Giving Her A Warm Hug.

"Now I'm Crossing My Fingers For A Healthy Baby Boy" The Doctor Smiled. Beyoncé Smiled Weakly Saying Her Goodbyes.

Once She Pulled Up To Shawn's House She Seen Raven's Car Making Her Eyes Roll. Beyoncé Gave Herself A Pep Talk Before Walking Inside The House. The Girls Were Still At School And Today Was Their Last Day Before Christmas Break So She Had To Be Quick Since They Were Getting Out Early And She Was Picking Them Up To Take Them To Her House.

"Bey?" Shawn Called From His Man Cave. She Sighed Walking Towards It As Raven Leaned Over The Railing From Upstairs "Hey Bey!" She Smiled.

"Hey" Beyoncé Faked Smiled. "He's In The Man Cave...He Never Let's Me In There How Did You Get Access To It?" Raven Asked.

My Pussy

"Girl Hard Work" Beyoncé Lied As She Turned To Head Down The Stairs. To The Spacious Room, She Hadn't Been Down Here In Months. Shawn Spun Around To Face Her Turning Of His Gamer Microphone.

"What's Up?" He Smiled. Wanting To Hug And Kiss All Over Her Neck.

"Uh Hey" She Said Taking A Seat On The Couch.

"How You Been? Dodging My Calls And Shit"

"Yeah I've Been Busy...Sorry About That" She Said. "I Know You've Been Avoiding Me"

"What? No" She Lied.

"You Wouldn't Even Come Inside When You Drop The Girls Off"

"Okay Maybe I Was" She Said. He Chuckled "It's Okay...I Understand"

She Looked Into His Eyes Trying To Put Her Words Together "I Have Some News For You" He Said Softly.

"You Do?"

Shawn Turned Around Grabbing Something Off His Desk Handing It Over To Her. She Looked Down To See A Sonogram. "I Really Wasn't Expecting This At All And I Actually Always Used A Condom With Her But...We Had One Time Wh-"

"I Don't Want To Know About Y'all Sex Lives" She Said Barely Above A Whisper As She Stared At The Picture Not Being Able To Move.

"I Just Thought I Should Explain...Know It's A Big Shocker Trust Me I Was Just As Shocked"

"How Far Along?" Beyoncé Asked. She Was Honestly Trying To Hold It All Together. But Why Would She Be Surprised? This Is What She Do Spread Wildfires.

"A Month Actually...The Timing On All This Is-"

Beyoncé Looked At Him "Are You In Love With Her?"

He Stared Into Her Eyes "I'm Not"

"Do You Love Her?"

"I Don't Know"

"What Are You Planning On Doing?" She Asked Handing Him The Picture. "Shit For The First Time...I Don't Know" He Said.

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head As She Got Up From The Couch "Congratulations"

"But We Need To Talk About Us" He Said Standing To His Feet. "There's No Us Shawn...She's Good For You. She Treats You Like A King. She Adores Our Girls And She's Good For You. You Need That" Beyoncé Said Softly.

Shawn Looked Down Not Really Knowing What To Say. "I Won't Tell The Girls, I'll Leave That To You" Beyoncé Said Gripping Tightly Onto Her Purse.

He Nodded His Head "You Deserve Love And Happiness. Not Stress And Drama...That's All I Gave You Shawn. I Had A Slip Up Last Week But It Won't Happen Again...I Promise"

Shawn Was Lost For Words. Beyoncé Put Him Through Hell But He Couldn't Get Enough Of Her. Once He Gets Over Her She Slithers Her Way Back Into His Heart.

"I Should Go...Get In That Car Line Up" She Said With A Soft Smile.

Shawn Watched Her Walk Up The Stairs Letting Her Leave.