59

Over These Last Few Weeks Beyoncé And Shawn Had Been Having Sex Left And Right With Any Chance They Got. The Sneaking Around Made It Even More  Sexier Since No One Knew They Were Messing Around. They Still Haven't Told The Kids About The Pregnancy Nor Their Platonic Relationship That They Had No Clear Understanding Of.

"Damn Shawty" He Said Against Her Lips. She Straddled His Lap Making Him Smirk "I'm So Glad Judy Took The Girls Out, You Don't Know How Bad I Wanted You" She Smirked Kissing Down His Neck While His Hands Found It's Way To Her Ass Cheeks.

"Who You Telling And You Walking Around With Them Fucking Booty Shorts Tryna Tease A Nigga"

"I'm Not Tryna Be Hot Boy" She Said.

"Oh But You Are" He Smirked As She Grabbed His Dick "Another Round?" She Asked.

"Judy Already Got A Lot Of Water To Clean Up" He Said Looking Down At The Huge Water Puddle Around The Tub.

"I'll Clean It Up" She Said Sliding Down On His Huge Member. After They Were Done They Both Let Out A Huge Sigh Trying To Catch Their Breaths.

"We've Been Having The Best Sex" She Said Placing Her Head On His Chest. "I Agree...Shit Gets Better And Better"

Beyoncé Leaned Over Taking Her Wine Glass Full Of Cranberry Juice. Since She Couldn't Drink Liquor She Could At Least Act Like It. Shawn Doing The Same Raised Her Glass "Cheers To Good Sex And Look Me In My Eyes So I Don't Have Seven Years Of Bad Sex" She Said As He Looked At Her Confused.

"Where You Heard That?" He Asked.

"Online Now Look Me In My Eyes" She Said As He Followed Her Instructions As They Drunk Together.

"You Wanna Watch Porsha's Show?" She Asked Grabbing The Mini Remote. They Had A Small Flat Screen TV On The Wall In Front Of The Tub.

"Oh Yeah I Haven't Been Watching" He Said. One Of The Things He Had To Let Go Of When They Filed For Separation Was The Shows They Watched Together. Even Though He Never Was Into Reality Shows, She Got Him Into Them And It Wouldn't Be The Same To Watch Them Without Her.

"I Heard It's Not All That" Beyoncé Said Trying To Find It. "Oh Lord, They Only Gave Her A Show Because Of How Messy Her Life Is Right Now" He Said As She Smirked.

"So You Keep Up With Porsha?" She Smirked.

"Nah I- I Just Heard About It" He Tried To Lie As She Laughed "Mhm"

"Mane Just Play The Show" He Said As She Pressed Play. After The Show Went Off They Talked About It Before Talking About Themselves.

"I've Honestly Loved That We Have No Titles....I Think That's Why We've Been Fucking Like Rabbits" Beyoncé Smirked.

"But Eventually I Want Us To Officially Be Married Again"

"Do You Think We're Ready For That? I Mean Therapy Didn't Do Shit For Us...Well Me. What If We End Up In This Situation Again? Then What? Our Girls Are Older Now We Can't Do The Back And Forth Anymore" Beyoncé Confessed.

"But Let's Be Honest, We Both Got Here Just Because Of One Person. It Was Mostly Your Doing And You Have Commitment Issues And I Think It's Because Of Your Parents Mistakes. You've Always Said You've Been Afraid To Commit Which Is Why I Feel Bad For Forcing This Lifestyle On You Cause I Wanted It"

She Looked Down At His Chest As She Sat On Top Of Him While They Still Sat In The Tub. "I Just Wanted You So Bad That I Was Willing To Change My Thoughts On What I Really Wanted For My Future And You Gave Me Two Beautiful And Incredible Girls. We Had This Huge Home Together, We're Able To Buy Whatever We Want Without Hesitation. You've Given Me So Much, You've Treated Me Like A Queen. You've Taught Me So Much Which Is What Drew Me To You...It's What Made Me Fall In Love With You And I Still Broke Your Heart Every Time" She Said Softly As A Tear Escaped. "I Guess What I'm Trying To Say Is...I'm Scared Of Loving You All Over Again" She Finished.