14

Beyoncé Held Rumi's Hand As They Walked To The Range Rover Having A Good Conversation About Something That Went Down On The Playground. "Bey!" Someone Called Causing Her To Look Towards The Right.

"Who's That?" Rumi Asked With A Slight Attitude As Tae Walked Over. Beyoncé Unlocked The Door To Open The Back Seat "Go Inside" She Ordered.

Rumi Eyebrows Began To Frown As She Looked Back And Forth At Both Adults. "What Did I Just Say?" Beyoncé Said Firmly.

"I'm Telling My Daddy" She Mumbled As She Climbed Into The Bulky Car Causing Beyoncé To Slam It As She Dropped Her Jaw.

"Yo What The Hell You Think Your Doing?" She Asked Looking At Him Crazy. "I Texted You Last Night You Didn't Get It?" He Asked.

"Tae, We Had One Drink That's It. We Aren't Friends Anymore I Can't Be Around You For The Sake Of My Family"

He Licked His Lips "My Son Was Rushed To The Hospital Last Night And I Had No One Else To Talk To"

"Oh" She Said Softly. The Guilt Began To Ride Heavily Over Her Body. Here She Was Cussing Him Out When All He Wanted To Do Was Talk. "You Shouldn't Be Here...You Should Be With Him"

"Don't You Think I Know That?" He Asked. She Looked Into His Eyes "What Happened?"

"The Symptoms Are Pointing Towards...Leukemia"

"Oh My God...He's Five" She Gasped. Tae Licked His Lips Aa He Looked Down Trying To Hold It Together "He's Been Complaining About Headaches And His Appetite Hasn't Always Been The Best But He's A Kid...But Last Night...He Had A Seizure"

"Tae I Am So Sorry" Beyoncé Said As Her Hand Rested Over Her Mouth.

Before He Could Say Anything Rumi Banged On The Window "I'm Hungry!" She Complained.

"Okay Baby I'm Coming" Beyoncé Said As She Sat Back In Her Chair Folding Her Arms. When She Was Hungry She Turns Straight Into Her Mother Really Cranky.

"I Know You Gotta Go But This Is The Only Place I Knew You'd Be Since You Weren't Returning My Texts" He Said.

"Yeah I'm Sorry About That But You Were Texting Me Late In The Evening. I Thought You Was Trying To-"

"Nah" He Said.

"Well Please Keep Me Updated. My Daughter And I Will Try To Bring Some Of His Favorite Things. Does He Like To Color And Stuff?"

"Yeah All That And Action Figures. He's Not Picky At All" He Replied As Beyoncé Nodded Her Head. She Leaned In Giving Him A Hug "He's Going To Be Fine" She Said.

He Wrapped His Arm Around Her Waist "Thank You"

She Cleared Her Throat Before Releasing From His Embrace "I Should Go"

He Nodded His Head Watching Her Get Inside And Drive Out Of The School Parking Lot. "Who Is That Tall Dude?" Rumi Asked.

"We Used To Go To School Together, His Son Is In The Hospital" Beyoncé Replied As She Glanced At Her In The Rearview Mirror.

"So He's Sick?" Rumi Asked.

Beyoncé Bit Down On Her Lip Nodding Her Head. She Couldn't Imagine If Any Of Her Kids Were Going Through The Same Thing. She Would Loose It.

"Well That Sucks, When Will He Leave?"

"How About We Listen To Some Jojo?" Beyoncé Asked As She Grabbed Her Phone Going To Her Music App. "You Know She Always Puts Me In A Good Mood!" Rumi Smiled Causing Beyoncé To Chuckle Lightly.

Once They Got Home Rumi Went To Find Her Daddy Like Always. "How Was Your Day?" She Asked Climbing On His Lap.

"It Was Pretty Good, How About You Princess? You Liking The New School?"