42

Kelly Smirked "Y'all Will Be Back Together Soon Child I'm Not Stressing"

Beyoncé Shook Her Head Taking Another Bite Of Her Food "Him And That Teenager Are Cute Together"

Kelly Laughed "Your Fast Tail Was Just As Young Messing With Him"

"Because I'm Not Like No Other Bitch" She Smirked Taking Her Glass Of Wine To The Head As Kelly Snapped Her Fingers.

"I Mean Is She Pretty?" Kelly Asked Referring To Raven. "She Pretty But She Not Me" Beyoncé Said.

"See Your Still In Love With Shawn"

"I Always Will Be In Love With Him But We're Not Good For Each Other...We Had To Learn That The Hard Way" She Said Softly.

"No Your Not Mature" Kelly Said As She Twisted Up Her Face "Bitch"

Kelly Laughed "You Cheated Bey...You Weren't Ready For Marriage. You Cheated On That Man Twice"

"I Know Damn"

"And His Fine Ass Wasn't Even Worth It" Kelly Said. Beyoncé Rolled Her Eyes As Flashbacks Of Them Sleeping Together Hit Her. "He Was Aight, I Did Think He Would Be Better" Beyoncé Confessed.

"Well You Learned Ya Lesson, Do You Plan On Stepping Back Out There?" Kelly Asked.

"I Tried And Realized I Don't Have The Energy Nor The Time For It"

Kelly Nodded Her Head "Y'all Not Even Divorced Yet And He Found Someone New"

"It's Whatever, I Did Him Way Worse. I Am Glad That She Won't Be Spending Christmas With Us Though...Is That Bad?" She Asked.

Kelly Laughed "I Mean...Does The Girls Even Like Her?"

"They Think She's Nice That's It But They Did Say She Be All Over Shawn And That's Annoying To Them"

"Those Girls Are Crazy" Kelly Chuckled. "Who You Telling"

They Continued To Eat Their Food. It Had Been A Little Minute Since They've Hung Out. With Kelly Being Busy With Work And Her Kids While Beyoncé Life Was Finally Getting Back In Order. She Decided To Not Tell Kelly About The Assault. To Her She Just Wanted To Keep It Under Wraps.

"So Jayce And I Are Planning To Go Away For Our Anniversary You Know We Fly Out Every Year, Can You Watch The Kids?" Kelly Asked As They Started Walking Out To Their Cars.

"Girl Of Course, I'll Have My Girls Over Make It One Big Sleep Over" Beyoncé Smiled.

"They Haven't Had A Sleep Over In A Little Minute"

"That's True, The Girls Are Coming Friday And Then I'll Have Them Until Next Thursday"

"Okay, I Can Bring Them This Weekend. They'll Love That"

"Ugh They Would. You Should Sleep Over Too"

Kelly Laughed "I'm Sure Jayce Would Love That"

"Mhm He Could Hang With His Boys All Weekend" Beyoncé Giggled. "Mhm You Know Him"

"Where Y'all Planning On Going This Year?"

"Dubai" Kelly Smiled Softly. "I Hate You"

Kelly Giggled "Isn't Your Anniversary Coming Up?"

"Yeah" She Said. Kelly Frowned Embracing Her Into A Hug "Are You Going To Be Alright Friend?"

"I Don't Know...I'm Trying To Hold It Together But Deep Down I Feel Like I'm Going To Spend The Rest Of My Life Alone"

"Awww Bey No You Won't"

Beyoncé Looked Into Her Friends Eyes "I Spend Most Of My Time At Home If I'm Not With The Kids. I Don't Even Feel The Drive Anymore"