Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Epilogue

Author's Note: Here is the Epilogue. Enjoy!

Chapter 30: Epilogue

"Then, the boy went on to be the leader of his village and made everyone happy. And so, they all lived happily ever after. The end."

A round of applause and shouts flooded the surroundings. Everyone in the room was excited that the story found such a happy ending. The teacher looked to all of the students and smiled. It wasn't everyday that the class would raise so much ruckus for a story. Her eyes landed on a kid with shaggy brown hair who raised his hand, to which the woman nodded to him, "Yes, Asahi?"

"So, did they get married?"

All of the other students in the class echoed his response as they agreed on the topic. Surprisingly enough, these students were very curious about the story. Normally, when she would tell stories, the kids usually got bored or decided that they wanted to play something else. It would always make her sigh wearily when they did that, but she knew that growing kids, obviously wanted to explore more than sit in a chair.

"Yes, they did get married," The woman smiled to them softly, "They were married for many years and are still married today."

Many 'Ooh's' were made as they looked on in curiosity. A girl raised her hand expectantly, "Mrs. Uzumaki, I have a question."

"Yes? Go ahead," The woman said as she closed the book, revealing a woman who didn't look a day over thirty years old. Her eyes, a deepened orange hue that showed warmth. Her blue hair, long and silky, ran to the middle of her back. Her blue eye shadow was still ever present, but the smile that she had, never left her face.

"Is this story really true?" The girl asked, surprising Konan.

"Of course, it's true," Konan said with a small smile, "I've witnessed it with my own eyes."

"You were there?" Another boy asked.

"Yes, I was there," Konan said confidently, "If I wasn't there, then none of it would have happened."

A knocking rapt against the classroom door, breaking everyone from their concentration. The kids didn't know what was happening, but the teacher smiled in expectance, "Hmm, I wonder who that could be," She walked over to the door and opened it wide, revealing a taller man with white robes walking into the classroom. His stature held confidence and his smile crept from underneath his large hat.

"Lord Hokage!" All of the kids shouted as he walked into the room. Konan closed the door behind her as she walked beside him. All of the kids held themselves seriously, but excitedly from the village leader that showed up in front of their eyes.

"Hey, kids!" The man said as he lifted his head, revealing bright blue eyes and blonde hair that was cut short enough to keep out of his eyes, "As you all may have guessed, I'm the sixth Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki!"

Everyone awed at the man in front of them. It wasn't often that they get to see the leader of the village come into their classroom. Konan walked beside him and smiled as she looked into his direction, "Lord Hokage, for what do we owe this pleasant visit?"

She already knew, but she had to keep up the act for the kids in front of her. The kids were around 8 years old, so they weren't babies, but they also weren't teenagers either. Lucky enough for them, they were on a small break that day and it allowed them to finish the story that they were reading for the past few days.

Naruto smirked as he looked to all of the children, "I wanted to see all of the kids. I'd like to tell them a few things," He lifted one finger, "Firstly, I wanted to tell everyone here that I'm proud of each and every single one of you. Your dedication to your classes is what will propel you forward in life and help you achieve greater things," Naruto's smile widened as he looked at them all. A boy with blonde hair who was a little further back in the class watched him studiously before the Hokage looked up to him and smiled. The boy turned his eyesight away, pretending he had better things to do.