A Yakuza's Truth Pt.1

By the time you, Makoto and Hiro had taken Hina to the nurse's office and taken care of her injury, she seemed to have finally regained her composure...

"Are you sure you're feeling better?", Makoto asked

"Yeah...it really was just a scratch".

"But still, that was super close!", Hiro said. "If I hadn't yelled out, you'd be dead right now! It's all thanks to me, ya know"!

"Yes, well, a thousand thanks to you, sir".

"So sarcastic! That just makes you sound even MORE hostile"!

"So, Hina...what the heck actually happened? I mean I know that you and Toko were fighting, but why? Was it...about Sakura"?

"Yeah, you're right... At first, I tried to just ignore it. If you let jerk buttholes get to you all the time, you'll never have time left to live your life. But she wouldn't let it go. So I just... Without thinking about it, I felt like I wanted to punch her like a dozen times"!

"A dozen punches isn't really 'without thinking'...", Hiro said

"And when things got out of hand, Genocide Jack got let loose. Right?", Makoto said

"It's my own fault. But I just...couldn't take it anymore. Because...Because...! Because she was saying all these terrible things about my friend, ya know"!?

Before you knew it, Hina's eyes started welling up with tears. And just as the tears were on the brink of spilling over...the door to the nurse's office burst open, almost knocking the door off of its hinges... And there she stood before us...

"...Hina?", Sakura said

"Sakura"!

"You're hurt... What happened"?

"Oh! N-Nothing, it's not a big deal..."!

"Makoto! Hiro! Y/n! What's the meaning of this"!?

"I-It wasn't me! It was Genocide Jill! It's all that demented murderous fiend's fault!", Hiro exclaimed

"Grrrnnnnnhhhh! To hurt Hina... Damn you...! To leave me alone, but hurt her... What is this? What issss thiiiiisssss"!?

"Hyaaaahh"!

"I-I'm okay, really! It's just a scratch...!", Hina said

"Grrrnnnhhhh! Unforgivable... I can't forgive them"!

"HYAAAAAAAHHH!!!", Hiro yelled

"Hiro...if you want to hate someone, hate me. If you want to hurt someone, hurt ME"!

"H-Hey now Sakura", you said. "Let's calm down a little".

"Yeah...! I-I-I don't...*hate* you, exactly...".

"WHHHHYYYYYY"!!!

"S-S-S-S-S-S-! Somebody save meeeeeee!", Hiro yelled as he nearly tripped over himself as he ran screaming out of the nurses office.

"Hiro! Get back here! You scaredy-cat!", you shouted

"What's going on? What's all this noise about?", Kyoko asked as she stood in the doorway. "I gather that something happened"?

"K-Kyoko! Please, you have to stop Sakura!", Makoto said

"You don't need to stop me... I'm okay. I'm not going to do anything. I just... I'm drawing a line, right here and now. ...Goodbye".

"W-Wait! Sakura!", Hina said

Hina sprang into action, leaving the nurse's office to chase after Sakura, leaving you, Makoto and Kyoko left...