We're Actually Students Here....?

Once you had departed from Makoto and Kyoko, the first place you had thought of searching first wasn't a room that had been unlocked, but a certain room containing a gory sight. But before that, there was something you had to do first. Or better yet, someone you had to talk too. With that in mind, you had headed towards the dorm rooms and before you knew it, you were in front of a certain someone's door...

"...Now that I'm here, the idea of this seems pretty stupid... But this may be the last time I'll be able to talk to him...even though I'll be the one doing the talking...".

You then took a deep breathe in and out before putting your hand on the door, and talking to the person you'd wish was hearing everything you were saying...

"Hey, Mondo... It's me. Not sure if you're able to hear me, but...I just felt like a needed to do this... We're finally gonna get out of here. We're finally going to be free soon. The rest of us have been waiting for this moment since we stepped foot into this hellhole. I just...wish you and the others were here to experience it with us... I...never had the chance to say this to your face, but...I love you. I love you like the brother I never had. Diaya, too. And...I miss you both... I just...wish the two of you are watching over me. Seeing how far I've come. Seeing my accomplishments. Seeing the things...that I never thought I'd do. I know you'd be proud of the things that I've done. And some...you'd probably scold me for, haha... Anyway, I should wrap this up quickly. Wish us luck on our future's out of here. Oh...! And tell Chihiro I said hi...and that I'm sorry. Same goes for Taka too... I'm sure the rest of you are happy up there... I love you guys...forever and always".

You then opened your eyes and took your hand off of the door, staring at it for a few seconds. Recollecting your thoughts, you took a deep breath in and out, and moved on to your investigation...

"Alright, Y/n...! Get your shit together and start your search...! First things first: That gory classroom".

With a better mindset, you headed straight towards the classroom. And once you had arrived, the place was still as creepy as ever, but felt a little familiar somehow...

"This...room. I feel like I've seen this room before", you said as you stepped foot into the room, scanning the area. "But...where have I seen it..."?

You then glanced over at the chalkboard and graced your hands over the marks that were left on it...

"These marks were definitely...created by weapons. Katanas, gun shots, knife's... They're on every inch of these walls. But WHAT exactly happened here"?

Walking away from the chalkboard, you noticed something shiny underneath all the desks and chairs that were in a pile. Curious, you started to move them out the way, and what you discovered, was completely horrifying...

"Th-That's-! Oh my fucking god..."!

It was a chainsaw, covered in blood...with slight human remains and glass around it...

"...I remember now... My memory is still scrambled but, there was some type of massacre that happened here...! I don't know what exactly started it, but...the ones that were in this room, were murdering each other... With no remorse whatsoever. But, the ones who were killing each other were students of Hope's Peak Academy. So...why was I even there in the first place... Were we actually students here"?

Still focused on the scene, you felt a presence right behind you. On instinct, you quickly turned and reached for your guns. But the one behind the presence was...

"Oh...it's you. What the hell do you want, Monokuma"?

"...".

"Uh, hello...? I'm talking to you! You got some bolts loose or something"!?