Is He...Really the Killer? Pt.2

"U-Umm...if you don't tell me what's going on, how am I supposed to understand? I think I've figured out that...someone's been killed, right? Hey, Y/n...who was it"?

"Two people were killed... Taka and Hifumi".

"What!? TWO people"!?

"Why are you freaking out? You did it", Hina said

"I did not! Wait, hold on... If those two are the ones that were killed... That's it! I know who did it"!

"You may as well tell us, then", Kyoko said

"Taka and Hifumi were fighting over Alter Ego, right? Which means! Alter Ego and/or Chihiro must have done it"!

"...To actually thing that I believed in you for a second...", you said with a face palm

"I see... That's unfortunate", Kyoko said

"Huh? Unfortunate..."?

"Stop trying to trick us! Just admit that you did it, okay!?", Hina said

"I-I'm telling you, you got it all wrong! Ah, I know! That note"!

"Note..."?

"Last night, someone slipped a weird note under my door. And here's what it said... 'I found a hole maybe we can use to escape. Monokuma can't find out, so don't tell anyone else for now. Let's meet in the rec room at 1 a.m.'. But the last thing I remember is going to the rec room, then for some reason I fell asleep... The real killer probably drugged me or something"!

"...Not a chance", Hina said

"No, hold on. He could be onto something. The nurse's office did have chemicals that could do that...", you said

"Wh...? Really"?

"I told you. Someone's trying to set me up... A secret passage- a chance to escape... Someone wrote all that to trick me"!

"Even if that's true, you must be one dumb fish to bite every piece of bait that floats in front of you".

"Well after being trapped here so long, even if you know it's a lie, you still gotta check, right? Gyaho! They preyed on my desire to get out of here! They deceived me"!

"I still don't buy it...".

"Well you SHOULD buy it"!

"Okay...then show us that note"!

"With pleasure! I have it right here in my...um, pocket... Looks like I lost it...".

"Yeah, sure...".

"P-P-Please, ya gotta believe me! I wouldn't hurt a fly"!

"As I said before, if you want us to believe you, you must produce evidence. Can you show us the note?", Celeste said. "I have no particular issue with what you claim, but if you want us to believe you, give us a reason".

"Wh-What the heck!? For serious"!

"Now then, shall we resume our investigation? There's no time to waste before the class trial begins", Byakuya said

"Why do we need to keep investigating? We already know who did it... Why...? Why did you kill them? Tell us, Hiro..."!

"No...! It's like I said..."!

"Was it really to get the money Monokuma offered us? Yeah, that must be it... You must be totally broke, and that's why..."!

"W-Wait! That's a false accusation! Someone, help me"!

"Just be thankful we haven't bound and gagged you"!

"Alright Hina, that's enough", you said

"If you have time to yell and carry on, you have time to search for your evidence. Right?", Byakuya said