One Step at a Time

~~The Next Morning~~

*Ding dong, bing bong*

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beeee-yutiful day"!

After the morning announcement had been announced, you opened your eyes slowly and sat up straight. Usually, you would feel like crap in the morning but, for some reason, you felt a bit refreshed. As you yawned and rubbed your eyes, the bandages that were on your knuckles had caught your attention. After looking at them for a few seconds, you remembered that Hiro had put them on you since he noticed that they were bloody and bruised...

"That dork... He only said that he would help me with my bloody nose...", you said while looking at the bandages, giving a slight smile.

After looking at the bandages, you got up from the bed and did your daily routine. After doing that, you went back into the bathroom to go and brush your teeth. Once you started, you looked in the mirror and noticed that you still looked pretty tired so you decided to splash warm water on your face to wake you up a bit more. After doing that, you started to head for the door to meet everyone at the dinning hall. Once you were at the door, you stopped and slowly looked behind you to look at Mondo's jacket that he left you. You then slowly walked over to the jacket back lifted it up off the chair, showing the cool designs and unforgettable words that are on the back side. You then took the jacket...and swiftly put it on your shoulders. Feeling like the badass you are, you walked out the door and headed to the dinning hall. On your way there, you heard a lot of commotion in the bathhouse's dressing room. Out of curiosity, you went inside only to find everyone else in there. Seeing that everyone was absorbed in their conversation, you didn't make a sound and just observed...

"Kyaaaaaahh! Someone heeeeelllp!", Hifumi yelled

"Hifumi, what's going on!?", Makoto asked

"Makoto! Save me! I've never asked you for anything, but I'm asking now"!

"Wh-What happened"?

"Sh-She's trying to kill me...!", Hifumi said as he pointed at Kyoko

"I never said I was going to kill him", she said in a calm tone. "I simply asked him a question. I'd like to know why he made the same mistake twice".

"The same mistake...? What did he do"?

"He snuck into the dressing room in the middle of the night and accessed Alter Ego without permission. And when I caught him last night...he was hugging the laptop and breathing strangely".

'Ohh so she's talking about Alter Ego... I heard what she said yesterday about that but...I was too out of it to listen...', you thought

"Wh-What were you doing!?", Hina said

"I thought I made myself clear yesterday, but since being subtle didn't work...I suppose I have to clarify myself further".

"Hyaaaaah! Please don't kill me"!

"I'm not going to kill you-merely instruct you".

"Ngh...gh"!

"Um, Hifumi...could you tell me what happened?", Makoto asked

"W-Well, I just...I was talking"!

"Which was prohibited, was it not"?

"I-I mean, you see... Talking to her was just...so much fun! And I j-just...".

"Whoa! Okay, time out! I can't even believe I'm about to ask this, but...Hifumi...you're not gonna tell us you...fell in love or something, are you?", Hiro said