The Sixteenth Student...

A/N: WARNING!! NOT ONLY WILL THIS CHAPTER BE HELLA LONG, IT DOES HAVE SOME, WHAT I CONSIDER TO BE, DISTURBING PARTS! I WILL LEAVE A WARNING BEFORE ANY ON THOSE PARTS HAPPEN. SO THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING! ENJOYYY!

"Okay, okay. I think we can all agree you made your point", Monokuma said. "Did you guys forget already!? You still haven't voted yet"!

"Oh yeah...that's right...", Kyoko said

"You seriously forgot!? Urrg...I can feel my energy draining outta me... Well, whatever. You don't really have a choice, anyway. You just gotta do it. Maybe you don't want to, but please grab your lever and cast your vote"!

Everyone then grabbed their lever and casted their vote. And in the end...

"Yeah, that's right. The one who killed Sakura was Sakura herself. ...Okay, we're done here".

"So that's the whole truth, huh? I see...", Byakuya said still slightly in shock. "But there's still one thing I don't understand. Hina...why did you try to cover up what happened? Id the truth hadn't come to light, you would have died along with the rest of us. And yet you...! Why did you do that"!?

"Yeah! We almost died there!", Hiro exclaimed

"Because... That's exactly what I wanted!", Hina shouted with tears in her eyes

"What...?", Makoto said with a pale face

"I mean, the reason Sakura died...is cuz all of you pushed her into a corner. You...you killed her... So that's why...I couldn't let her be the only one that died"!

"What the fuck did I do...?", you thought

"You d-don't mean... You were gonna t-take us all with you!?", Genocide Jill said

"We have to atone for our sins. Because everyone...even me...we all killed her. We all have to pay for our crimes...".

"I kinda take offense to that...".

"F-For serious!? That's-"!

"You still don't understand? Then let me explain... Do you realize just how much despair Sakura was carrying with her when she died!? Look at this...".

Hina then pulled out a note from out of her back pocket and showed it to everyone in the room. And it reads...,"Such brutality has made me desperate. So instead of just waiting to be killed, I'll do it by my own hand".

"Th-That's..."!

"I found it on the ground, in front of the rec room. It's...Sakura's suicide note".

"Suicide note..."?

"Thinking back, I should have seen it coming... It was right after Genocide Jack had attacked me. Sakura got mad and stormed out the nurse's office... I ran out after her, and... Sakura thought she was responsible. She thought everything was her fault. Which is why...she wanted to find some way to get everyone to forgive her. So she asked to meet with...them. She clearly believed... She...completely beileved...in all of us. If you'd just talked to her, you would've understood. She was a friend to all of us... And yet... And yet...! You trampled all over her feelings. And then you did the unthinkable...".

"N-No, that was just a...a misunderstanding!", Hiro said

"Don't stand there and call it a misunderstanding! She believed in you...and you wouldn't even listen to what she had to say. Without asking a single question, you tried to kill her... Do you have any idea how desperate she was, seeing you act like that!? That's what her suicide note means... "So instead of just waiting to be killed, I'll do it by my own hands". That's how far you'd pushed her... The last conversation I had with her...was when she had asked me for a protein drink. I went to the chem lab to get the protein she'd asked for. When I got there, I saw the powder. And that's when I realized... I saw that someone had taken something from the poison shelf. Sakura... So I ran back to the rec room as fast as I could. But by the time I got there, it was already too late... She had a weakness, just like any other person. If she got cut, she bled. If someone hurt her, she felt it. That's weakness... That's normal...! And yet... You all blamed her... I tried to protect her, and I suffered for it. And that just added to the weight she had to carry...! And I didn't even realize it...".