N-No way... I WON'T BELIEVE IT!

"Now that everyone is in their assigned seats, let's get this trial started! Okay then... Let's talk about the murder weapon!", Monokuma said

"Can we all agree that the object that dealt the fatal blow was the dumbbell, found at the scene of the crime?", Makoto said. "It was covered in blood, and there was nothing else at the scene that could have caused that kind of injury".

"And the wound on the victim's head is consistent with the shape of the dumbbell. As far as I'm concerned, there's no mistake and no room for doubt on this one", Kyoko said

"You...looked at her head wound?", Hina said

"Kyaaaah! That's sooo creeeepy!", Hifumi said

"If you don't mind, I will proceed from here. Let's move on to discussion of the culprit", Byakuya said. "Although, I believe the criminal behind this heinous act is already quite clear".

"What? For real!?", Hiro said

"Chihiro's killer is...the fiendish serial killer, Genocide Jack! Case closed, as far as I'm concerned".

"But...that's impossible", Hina exclaimed

"Why? What makes it impossible"?

"Well, I mean...come on! There's just no proof for it"!

"No, that's wrong!", Makoto suddenly shouted. "I...might know one reason he could he involved...".

"What"!?

"I found this file while I was looking around the archive in the library... I guess it's some kind of confidential file the police put together about the Genocide Jack case".

"What...? That's kind of weird as shit, isn't it? What was something like that doing in the library?", Mondo said

"The why of it is probably more trouble than it's worth, so let's forget about that for now. More importantly, it outlines all the specifics of every Genocide Jack case in exceeding detail. According to the file, there appear to be two defining characteristics in every Genocide Jack case. The first is that bloody message is found written at the scene of every murder".

"Oh, that's right! 'Booblust'!", Hifumi said.

"No you idiot...it's 'bloodlust'", you said

"But more important is the other characteristic. And it's something that has never been made public...".

"Never made public...? What the hell is it?", Mondo said

"Why don't you tell them, Makoto"?

"Oh, um...okay. Apparently, in every Genocide Jack case, the killer suspends the body in a certain way. Other than the killer, the only people who know about this are the higher-ups in the police department".

"However, Chihiro was most definitely suspended in the same way. So, how did the culprit know about this, when only high-level police officials were aware of it? There's only one logical answer I can think of. It's because the culprit is this case...is the real Genocide Jack".

"No fuckin' way"!

"You're saying Genocide Jack...is one of us?", Celeste asked

"Yes. In fact, it's Toko".

"Wh..."?

"Genocide Jack's true identity...is Toko Fukawa".

"YOU LIIIEEEEEE!", Hifumi shouted

"Wh-Wh-Wh-What"?

"Hey, hold on a sec!", you yelled. "Toko has like, bloodophobia or whatever, remember? What kind of serial killer is afraid of blood"?