11037

After leaving the gym, you and a few others had decide to go and investigate the crime scene, which took place in Makoto's room. When you entered the room, some people had already started their investigation so you decided to do the same. The first thing that came to your mind is that there was a sign that a fight occurred between the killer and Sayaka. That would explain why everything is all over the place. And it seems that Makoto had thought the same this as well...

"Is that...evidence of a struggle? Dammit...! I was right there in the other room! If only I'd heard something"!

"That wouldn't be much of help anyway", you said

"Huh..."?

"Do you remember what that damn bear told us? All of our rooms are completely sound proof. Even if something was happening right next door, you wouldn't be able to hear it..."

"Perhaps this was another of Monokuma's strategies, creating an ideal setting for murder...", Sakura said

"Maybe so..."

"Hey Sakura, Y/n...do you think I'm guilty for this...?", Makoto asked

"I try not to make assumptions like that. I simply don't know whether or not you did this. Whatever decision the rest of you come up with, I will follow your lead", Sakura said

"I see... What about you Y/n"?

"I'm kinda with Sakura. Whatever decision you guys make, I'll go along with it...".

"Oh...", he said looking at the ground.

"But...I am leaning towards the fact that you *didn't* do this. If anything, this might've been a sabotage to get the blame on you so don't get to down about it", you said as you patted his shoulder with a slight smile.

You then left Makoto and Sakura and continued investigating. While looking around, Mondo had came up to you...

"Ya know, I realized something while I was in guard duty...".

"What is it"?

"The killer could've already destroyed some evidence, right? Before anyone found the body, I mean. There's a trash room here in the dorms, right? They coulda tossed some stuff in there..".

"That's...a possibility".

"That dirty bastard...! Anyone who raises their hand to a woman is scum that deserves death. That's what my brother taught me. So if I ever find the son of a bitch that did this, I'm gonna pound his goddam face in"!

"But didn't you just pull me by my collar just a moment ago? Plus, what if it's a girl that did this?", you said with an eye brow raised

"Well the both of us know that I've never hit you before. If anything, you just get on my nerves so much that I forget what I'm doing".

"Fair enough", you said as you shrugged your shoulders. 

"And as for a girl doing this... That'll all get sorted out when the time comes".

"I see"

You then left Mondo to investigate the most important place of this investigation...which was the bathroom. And in that bathroom, you know what lies inside there... You carefully made your way into the bathroom. Luckily, when you stepped inside, you weren't the only one in there...

"Huh...? Makoto?", you said

There was no response. He was just staring blankly at the body...

"Hey Makoto..."?

"..."

"Helloooo!? Earth to Makoto"! You then nudged his shoulder.

"H-Huh? Y/n? When'd you get in here"?