A Promise Between Women Pt.2

"What...? UwaaaaaAAAAAHHHH!!", Makoto yelled

"Ch-Chihiro? No way...".

While you and Makoto were shocked about the scene...Byakuya, on the other hand...

"Most unusual, don't you think...?", Byakuya said.

"What the hell does that mean!?", you shouted

"Well, look. Chihiro's corpse has been suspended somehow. And something's been written on the wall, in blood... 'Bloodlust'? Such a brutal way to kill someone, No, this is beyond brutal. Wouldn't you agree"?

"They killed her. Now could it *not* be brutal?", Makoto said

"This murder is far too bizarre for any everyday amateur to have committed it. Unlike with Sayaka, this murder was not a crime of passion or necessity. It's almost as if whoever did this...did it for fun. You see what I mean, don't you"?

"...What"?

"It does...look that way...", you said

*Ding dong, ding dong*

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin"!

"What the hell was that...?", Makoto said

"Oh right... You were unconscious during Sayaka's, so you don't know about it. That was the body discovery announcement. When three or more people discover a body, an announcement plays to let everyone know".

"I imagine it's so that the search for the culprit can proceed fairly for everyone involved", Byakuya said.

"The body discovery announcement!? Then Chihiro really is...?", Taka said

"Dead, yes".

"D-D-D-D-"!

"Before you start screaming your head off, go round everyone up. It seems another game has begun. Another life-or-death game to uncover a killer...".

Taka then bolted out of the locker room. As everyone made their way to the scene, it felt like as if no time at all passed. Eventually, everyone had arrived at the locker rooms...

"Damn... I couldn't keep her safe...!", Sakura said

"So there's another victim...", Taka said with tears in his eyes.

"Which means we are now in the same position once again", Celeste said

"Fuck, man... What the fuck IS this!?", Mondo exclaimed

"It's a dream... This is a dream! It's all just a dream! In fact, I haven't even been born yet! I don't have any memory of ever being alive! Ugyaaaaah"!

"Shut up".

You then glanced over to the message written in blood on the wall...

"This message... Is it possibly a dying one?", you said

"I don't think it's any kind of dying message", Kyoko said. "It's just too...strange...".

"But you know...that thing about writing 'bloodlust' in blood... Doesn't it sound kinda familiar?", Taka asked

"Genocide Jack!", Hiro blurted out.

"Then this is...some copycat killer trying to imitate Genocide Jack's 'style'?", Hina said. "But...why would anyone do that"?

"Perhaps...it's the work of the real Genocide Jack", Byakuya said.

"The real...? Wait, are you saying Genocide Jack is here in the school!?", Hiro yelled