Motive...?

It was the next morning and you were still sound asleep. You were exhausted from yesterday with all the looking around the school, trying to find a way out of here, and all the commotion from everyone else. Everything was going along peacefully until the monitor suddenly turned on and an annoying voice was playing...

*Ding dong bing bong*

"Good morning everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beeee-yutiful day!", Monokuma said all cheerful.

"Wh-What...?", I mumbled while lifting my head from the bed. "Ughhh... If I have to wake up to that voice every morning, I'm gonna lose it...".

You slowly then pulled yourself out of bed, feeling the fatigue catching up with you. You sat on the edge of the bed still feeling tired when suddenly, the sound of the door bell had rang. You slowly made your way to the door and on the other side was someone who was a little to energetic.

"A fantastic morning, isn't it!?", Taka exclaimed

"Taka...? What are you doing here...?", I asked while rubbing my eyes

"Sorry Y/n but pardon the interruption..."! He then barged into your room without waiting for you to reply.

"Yeah sure... Just come on in", you said sarcastically. You closed the door and walked over to Taka.

"...So what's the deal, Taka"?

"No matter how intensely the storm seas may batter me, I will not fall as long as my feet are firmly planted! ...You agree, right"?

"I don't think I understand...".

"And if you can't do it alone, just find someone to support you, and you can support them back! That's how you can overcome any storm"!

"Okay... I think I understand a little bit...".

"I was thinking about it last night, and...I decided we all need to really come together. And that was when I realized... Every morning from now on, after the morning announcement, everyone should have breakfast together! And now is the beginning of that fateful day! Please head to the dining hall at your earliest convenience. That's all for now! I have to go let everyone else know the good news"!

Taka left your room without waiting for your response. He just turned and left.

You then let out a sigh. "Well...I guess I better head down to the dinning hall...", I said as I made my way out the door.

Once you were in the hallway, someone was at your door waiting for you.

"Oh...hey Mondo".

"...Hey Y/n...", he said in a tired but yet pissed off tone

'He seems to be in a crappy mood but...why?', I thought

As you had that thought in mind, you soon realized what the problem was

"Lemme guess...Taka came to your room and woke you up too"?

"Tch... That bastard had the nerve to wake me up. I was in a good sleep too. I might as well just go back to sleep since he's gone right now...".

"I mean you can if you want too but he's just gonna come back to wake you up again if he doesn't see you in the cafeteria...".

"Dammit. You're right".

The two of you then headed straight towards the cafeteria. Once inside, everyone was already there.

"Okay, looks like everyone's here. So then, let's begin our very first 'breakfast meeting'!", Taka announced. "Everyone, thank you for making time in your busy schedules to come together".