KABOOM???

It was the middle of the night and you were sound asleep from a long day and a long mid night. Unfortunately, your peaceful sleep would be ruined by...

*Ding Dong*

"...Mmm...? Huh...? Who the fuck...rings the door...bell at 2 in the morning...?", you said still half asleep

You slowly got up from your bed, with the blankets still wrapped around you, and made your way to your door with a gun hiding under the sheet. Just incase some crazy bitch comes knocking at your door. But on the other side of the door wasn't a crazy bitch, but it was...

"Kyoko...? You know, I love you and everything, but it's two... *Yawn* ...in the fucking morning... What do you need...?", you said while rubbing your eyes

"I need you to come to the dressing room... It's important. See you there...".

And as quickly as she came, she left after saying those words. Still half asleep and now confused, you let out a long and deep sigh, put your blanket back on your bed, and headed toward the dressing room. Once you had arrived inside, you realized that you weren't the only one Kyoko asked to come here...

"Oh, Y/n...? Kyoko asked you to come here too?", Makoto said

"It would...*Yawn*...seem so".

"Sorry for asking you both to meet with me so late", Kyoko said

"It's okay. I'm used to it", Makoto said

"I'm not...", you thought with a yawn

"...Indeed. Well then, let me get straight to the point. I asked Y/n to come here with us for protection from any...threats that may occur while we're in here. I also trust her to hold this information as well".

"Is that because it's something you can't talk about in front of the surveillance cameras, right? Does this have something to do with whatever it is you stole from Monokuma"?

"..."

"Monokuma told us earlier that someone has stolen something from him. Was it you..."?

"That's right".

"Well this is great.., I'm on fucking bodyguard duty... Guess I better watch the entrance then...", you thought while facing the entrance with a gun in hand

"So I was right... But what did you steal"?

"I stole this...", Kyoko said as she reached into her coat pocket

"A...key"?

"Where did you get this..."?

"From the headmaster's room".

"What!? You snuck into the headmaster's room!? But...wasn't it locked"?

"The lock was broken".

"What..."?

"It was Sakura. She did it for us...".

"She did..."?

"Remember what she said in her note? "I'm not going to just lay down and die. I *will* fight you...".

"So...Sakura broke into the headmaster's room for us"?

"That's right. So that we could uncover whatever secrets might lay hidden within...".

"She did that...for us...".

"I noticed the room was open after the class trial was over yesterday. But if I'd just strolled into the room, Monokuma would have noticed right away. Which is why...I used you as a decoy".