1

~George~
It's my first day of senior year. I hate school even though I do good in it. I never had any friends, I wasn't popular, and didn't have as much money as other people. Speaking of other people Clay, the popular boy every one wanted to be around, the kid with the best hair, my bully of 3 years, walking down the hallway. His best friend Nick (sapnap) standing right next to him. Thankfully before he made it to me the bell rang for first period, math.

I walk in to see Mrs.Brown. "Hello class last year of high school. This year we will be learning Trigonometry!" Why was she so excited about this? "Yeah and George is gunna do all my work wooooo" Clay whispered in my ear great fucking start to this great fucking year.

After 45 minutes the bell rang and I went to my locker to grab my English book. "Hey gorgieeeeeee about the math homework I do actually need it. And you don't wanna see poor old dream fail do you?" Dream that's what everyone calls him like sapnap just some weird nickname. "Look Clay I'll give you the math work if you stop harassing me every 5 seconds" he just looked at me "oh you were talking to me? Nah I think I'll do what I want and you WILL give me the homework. And using my real name ouch real ego stomper." I looked up at him and at the boy behind him. Nick. "No"

-----
225 words
A/N
This was kinda a short chapter because it was more of an introduction. So they will be getting longer in the future also English is not my first language sorry abt any spelling mistakes or anything like that . Now on with the story :]