9

~Dream~

I kept hugging him until I hear soft snores. I looked at the boy who had his face on my chests and smiled. Then his phone went off I opened it. No password wow George.

Amelia 💗💗
Hey is it fine if I go back home with Drista for a little bit.

Oh that's where she went. I softly shook him "hey George" I cooed. I was greeted with a flustered George. "Sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep" I shook my head. "You're fine but your sister texted you." He nodded and took the phone.

~George~
    Wow I fell asleep on dream good fucking going.

Amelia 💗💗
Hey is it fine if I go back home with Drista for a little bit.

Shit what would she do if she saw me here in Dreams room cuddling with him. That's when it hit me I was CUDDLING WITH HIM. I moved back a bit so we were on opposite sides of the bed. But I couldn't just tell her no. It's around two and my dad gets home at three. Hell even I didn't want to go back.

Me
Yeah that's fine. Just a warning I'm here so don't pull anything.

Amelia 💗💗
I figured as much and I wasn't going to just didn't wanna go back home. 🙃

Me
Ok love you

Amelia 💗💗
Love you too

I sighed and looked up to see Dream looking at me. "What did she want?"
"She wanted to know if she could go home with Drista" I said, I'm still tired and on edge. "You seem sleepy wanna take a nap?"  Why was he being so nice? Why did he care? Even though I got my answer I still need more. He pities me. I really don't like pity. It makes me feel pressured to do better so that I don't have people worried about me. "No it's fine I wanna make sure Amelia is ok when she gets here." He nodded we started talking about random things when his door busted open.

"CLAY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I saw his eyes go huge. "N-nothing dad just talking with a friend." It was nice to hear him call me a friend. "Oh". His expression softened. "Ok we'll you to have fun Um where is Olivia?" He asked. Wait who's Olivia? "She's out with a friend" oh Olivia is Drista makes sense I guess. I saw him get visibly mad and say a few swears under his breath. "Ok" and with that he slammed the door.

Dream refused to look up or make eye contact with me for the next ten minutes. Then we heard the girls get home. He shot out of bed obviously scared or stressed. "Is it ok if they hang with us?" I nodded and he ran as fast as he could down the stairs.

A few minutes later three people walk into the room Amelia, Dream, and a crying Drista. "W-what happened?" I asked seeing the girl cry into Dreams shirt. "My dad he- he gets drunk and forgets things. He told Drista she was allowed to go out but the flipped on her when she got home just now." Dreams voice was almost inaudible. We sat there in silence until Drista calmed down. "Sorry it just frustrates me that I'm only 14 and won't be able to leave for another four years." Her voice was still a little shaky but not to bad. "I understand" Amelia was rubbing circles on her back trying to comfort her. "Huh? What do you mean 'you understand'?" Shit her voice was defective and she look slightly mad. Why tho? "Our dad yells and gets drunk to. That's why I was a little late on Friday." She looked like she was about to cry. I can't stand seeing her like this. "Is that true" Drista asked looking at me. All I did was nod. The girls wrapped each other in a tight hold. "I'm sorry if I'd known I would have never done anything to you." I looked over to see Dream whispering in my ear he really did sound sorry.

This was all to much. To much emotion, to much of telling people about our life's, to much of it all. I needed out. "Well I think it's time to head home" Amelia just broke down more. "I-I can't" she cried.
"Why"
"I failed the math test. And he knows" the girl hugging her looked confused. "Failing a math test isn't bad" she said trying to help the mess of a girl in her arms. "Our dad likes our grades to be as high as possible. I don't blame him every parent wants that. But he takes it to far." I explained. "And Amelia you could have just asked me for help studying"
"I'm sorry" damn she sure dose apologizes a lot. "We can stay for another..." I trailed  off and looked at dream for an answer. "As long as you'd like" I hate him sometimes. "An hour we'll stay an hour go have fun" they both smiled and walked off to Drista s room. Damn that was a lot.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I look up to see Dream staring right into my eyes. "There is nothing to talk about" I want to go home and my dad be gone. Hell even my mom I can't remember the last time I spoke to her. "Does he hit you?" My eyes go wide at the words

——————( flash back from over the summer)——————

"Please I'm sorry" I cried there was nothing I could do I was trapped. "Sorry won't work. George you were a good kid what the fuck happened? I mean look at you weak, a push over, a pussy. And to think you're my son pathetic." I felt something sharp sink in my skin. I'm sobbing at this point and it's hard to breathe. "STOP FUCKING CRYING" after a few hits to the face and kicks to the stomach he left me there. Crying on the floor of my room.

——————(flash back over)——

"GEORGE" I whipped my head to see a concerned Dream. "Are you ok you kinda zoned out."
"Yeah I'm fine" I kept it short looking at the time 2:20. "You might not wanna talk about it now but I'm always here. Ok?" I nodded. "George im probably the last person you would want or expect to hear this from but" he took a second to level his breathing. "...but I need you not just me but Amelia. So please think before you do anything stupid you can't take back" my eyes almost fell out of my head. How did he know?

~Dream~
I could tell he was taken aback by what I said. But before I woke him up earlier I made the choice to go through his phone. Im not sure why I did but when I saw what I did I filled with anger and sadness.

He had the suicide hotline number saved in his phone. and he just called it two days ago. I can't believe what he must have gone through or be going through to have it saved.

Yeah I feel guilty for going into his phone but at the same time thankful. Now hopefully I can help him.

—————
1231 words
sorry ive been so in active recently idk what happened :[