5

~George~ --(go back to 9:30am)--
I woke up to remember I have cheer tryouts at 11. And if any foot ball players were there all the girls would get distracted and want to be noticed by them. Pick me bitches. Now don't get me wrong some of them were cute like Sam or Eret, and I am gay but the ones who came to watch the cheer tryouts were. Dream sapnap Quackity fundy and just the straightest fuck boys ever. Plus why would I like any of them for one Dream and sapnap hurt me and and two sapnap Quackity and fundy hurt Amelia. I check the time 9:45. Wow 15 minutes of thinking George great job.

I shower and run down stairs it's now 10:15 and it's a 30ish minute drive to the field. "Hey Amelia do you want to come watch tryouts? I can drive you obviously" I ask not wanting her alone with my dad. "Yeah sure let me put on some shoes and we can go" I nod. She grabs her shoes and we leave.

30 minutes later we pull in an i go get Changed. "Hey here's like $20 you get yourself some food ok?" I tell Amelia. She nodded and I walk to the locker room. I get changed and it's nearly 11. I'm not really nervous until I go to the field and don't see Amelia in the bleachers. I gave her the money 10 minutes ago why is she not back yet.

At 11:05 we gather on the field to start tryouts. I look at the bleaches and still no Amelia just a tall dirty blond- dream? Oh yeah he watches this stuff. Shit why did that catch me off guard? Tryouts start with warming up and all that jazz (idk what happens at these things).

About half way through we get a water break. I'm gonna go talk to Amelia until I realize she's still not back. And I start to Panic. It had been 30 minutes since tryouts started and 40 since I gave her the money. I feel a hand on my back. "Are you ok you look panicked?" Dream? What did he care. "Yeah it's just I gave my sister money 40 minutes ago to get food and she's still not back" why was I telling him this he didn't care. "I can help look I need to find sapnap, Quackity, and fundy anyway so" I just nodded and walked towards the food stand. We had a 5 minute break so I had to be fast.

We walk over to the food stand to see it's closed? But then hear yelling behind it. And crying? Amelia! We run as fast as we can and see sapnap on top of Amelia with Quackity and fundy yelling for him to stop. "WHAT THE FUCK NICK" Clay yells pushing him off her I run it her she has blood running down her face and bruises every where. I look over seeing Clay beating the shit out of sapnap Quackity and fundy are just frozen.

After a few minutes the coach comes around the corner. "George where are you- oh my god" she run up to me and Amelia and tells Quackity and fundy to pull Clay off of sapnap. "You know what George you were already gonna be on the team so why don't you just go home. you two come with me" she spat the last few words. I got up and helped Amelia in to the car. "What even happened?" I questioned. "I s-saw that the food stand was closed but as I was walking back someone grabbed me and throw me onto the ground behind the stand." She took a minute to catch her breath. "It was sapnap he told me we weren't done and started beating me up. A few minutes later Quackity and fundy find us and try and get him off of me but it doesn't work. Then you and dream came back there and found us" I can't believe I let this happen. "Ok well luckily we don't have school tomorrow but do you wanna go on Monday it's totally up to you." I just didn't want it to happen again. I can't let it happen again.

----
737 words
Kind of a shorter chapter but oh well.
Also today I got yogurt thrown at me. Not fun to clean out your hair tbh. :[