26

5 years after George's death

    dream is 22 now and is engaged to a guy he met 2 years after George died. he loved him with most of his heart. a piece of him kept hope that George would come back and they could be married. that never happened.

    every year on the anniversary of George's death they would light blue lanterns into the sky hoping George would get them.

    on dreams wedding day he was wearing a navy blue tux in honor of George, George always loved the color blue. people might think it's selfish to honor an ex at your wedding, but this was different George was dead. and Brian, Dreams fiancé, understood. they said 'i do' and celebrated like there was no tomorrow.

    George watched from above. he was crying happy tears, he was glad Dream found himself. he was happy that Dream was happy.

    it had been a year since Dream and Brian got married and they just adopted a kid. they named him Henry, that was George's middle name and Dream always liked it.

    that happiness was short lived though. five years later Dream found out he had cancer. Amelia, Drista, Henry, and Brian all stood at the hospital bed Dream lied in. "i love you guys. i'll say hi to George and aunt Jane for you." they all sobbed and Dream felt the same feeling George did. he let Death over take him.

    Dream hit the ground really hard. he looked at himself and he was 17 again. he looked up and saw George and aunt Jane. he jumped up and hugged both of them. "i've missed you guys." tears fell off of all three of their faces. Dream cupped George's jaw and kissed him. a real kiss. not some lousy one in a hospital bed. this was it Dream was finally alive.

———————
308 words :]]]
THE END WOOOOOOO
Hope you enjoyed 👍 <3