13

this will be a shorter chapter but it has a good ending👍

~3rd person~ :0

    when they pulled up to the party they could see people dancing and drinks getting spilled. "Dream i'm not sure about this." George said looking up at the taller man. "George it'll be fine. we can leave anytime you want but i promised to stay and help clean up so you'll be home with the girls." George laughed and rolled his eyes "whatever. just promise to stay with me." Dream nodded and they walked in.

    "Hey man" George looked up to see Karl with Quackity. "Hey Karl how have you been?"

    "good man. want a drink?" George stepped back a bit. "i don't drink." he said sheepishly "come on just one." Karl pressed his hands together like he was begging. "Fine just one."

    Well one turned into two then ten then he lost count. "George how about you go lay down on one of the extra beds." Dream said softly to his overly drunken friend. "i don't wanna." George pouted. "George please i'll stay with you till the end of the party like i promised." Dream pleaded with George until he finally gave in.

    "here go lay down on the bed i'll sit on the chair." Dream said as he closed the door that lead to the loud party. "Dream lay down with me my head hurts. and I'm cold." a hot blush found its way to Dreams face as he crawled in bed with George. "You're warm" George mumbled under his breath. "I know George. go to bed." Dream laughed at his friend. friends thats all they are.

    Dream heard George snoring and decided to text Quackity.

Me
hey i took George up to ur spare room

Sir duck 🦆
oh i see 🤠😏

Me
NO! he was tired we did not sleep together.

Sir duck 🦆
are you in bed with him?

Me
yes?

Sir duck 🦆
is he asleep

Me
yes

Sir duck 🦆
you slept together!

Me
NO. i just wanted to tell you i didn't leave and can still help clean up. just tell me when.

Sir duck 🦆
i'll get u in a little bit. make sure you two aren't fucking when i walk in.

    Dream turned his phone off and slowly drifted off into sleep.

    "OH MY GOD MY EYES!" Quackity yelled when he opened the door. "bro why are you guys cuddling in my house?" Dream rubbed his eyes and looked at Quackity. "dude i texted you about this." Dream said laughing. "whatever parties over time to clean." Quackity left the room shortly. Dream got up and was met a loud grunt from George. "George i have to go help clean. then we can go back to my house okay?" George stood up and hugged Dream and quiet sob escaping his lips. "Dream I'm sorry if it wasn't for me sapnap wouldn't tell your parents you're gay." Dream wrapped his arms around George and rested his his chin on George's head. "George its okay, really. i'll figure a way out of it. its not your fault its Sapnaps. now you can lay back down and i'll get you when we leave or you can come help us clean." George dried his tears and got back in bed. "i'll be back in a little bit." George nodded and Dream walked down stairs.

    when he got down stairs he saw Karl and Alex cleaning, so he grabbed a bag and started helping. there were beer cans everywhere and red solo cup were scattered across the back yard. but with the three of them working hard they got done in an hour.

    "Hey George its time to go." Dream lightly shook George's shoulder until the brunette's eyes slowly opened. "my head hurts." Dream laughed lightly. "well you did get black out drunk." Dream continued to laugh and George held his head in his hands. Dream noticed that he actually was in a lot of pain and placed his hands around the shorter mans waist picking him up off the bed. "Dream what are you doing?" Dream ruffled his hand through George's chocolate hair. "Shhhh go back to sleep i'll let you know when we are home." George rested his head on Dream's shoulder and relaxed.

    Dream made his way downstairs after collecting all of his and George's things. "alright guys me and George are leaving. see ya later." he waved to his two confused friends and left. he put George in the passenger seat of the car and got into the driver seat.

    10 minutes later Dream pulled into his driveway and saw both his parents cars. shit.

———
760 words :]