11

~George~
It had been a few days and i was on my way to apply for a job. there was an opening at a near by cafe looking for a barista. i pulled into the parking lot and saw a familiar car. sapnap. great, but i cant just leave i need this job. i walk in and luckily don't see him. maybe he's in the bathroom. i walk to the counter. "Hey i heard you were hiring."
"yup, would you like to apply?" i nodded and she handed me a clip board that had papers on it. "just fill these out. give them to me when you're done." i nodded and walked away. i started filling out the papers when i heard footsteps coming my way. it was not only sapnap but dream. while dream was trying to pull sapnap away he started talking. "Hey princes, why haven't you been at school? scared?" i can't believe this is happening. I'm supposed to get a job here and he's doing this. "Sapnap let just get back to school man."
"Fine but if i see this fag again its over." sapnap walked away and Dream shot me an I'm sorry look.

i finished filling out the papers and handed it to the lady. "ok we'll give you a call to let you know. it should only take around three days." she waved me off and i left.

now i have the rest of the day to kill. i cant text any of my friends because they're all at school. well all but one.

Me
Im boredddddddd

Karl 💟
what do you want me to do?

Me
wanna hang?

Karl 💟
i can't today, sorry

Me
ok thats fine.

i really only had one good friend and that was Karl, until he started hanging out with this kid called Alex. he and Alex got along really well and im happy for them, but in the midst of all of it i lost my best friend.

when i got back to the hotel i showered and lied down on my bed. it was nearing the time i had to get Amelia from school, so i grabbed my keys and headed off.

i got back to the hotel in an anger. "How the fuck does the whole school know?" Amelia had gotten in my car crying saying that the whole school knew our situation.

"It was Sapnap. he-he came up to me and asked me how the shitty hotel was. then told everyone else." obviously she was getting picked on because of it. only one person came to mind. Dream. he must have told Sapnap.

Me
why tf does everyone know my business?

Clay :]
wym?

Me
dont 'wym' me. how does Sapnap know we live in a goddamn hotel?

Clay :]
ohhh... see i might have told him... but it slipped i didnt mean to. im sorry George.

Me
its not me you should be apologizing to. it's Amelia. shes fucking sobbing rn. she said all sapnap did was tell people but i think more happened.

Clay :]
i'll be over in 5

the conversation had ended and Amelia was still sobbing. "Amelia? did something else happen?" she nodded.

—————
530 words ;>