3

~Dream~
     The day went on and lunch came around. "Dream wanna see if George has the math homework" sapnap asked me with a wink "no we can see tomorrow it's not due til Monday" I answered. "Ok we'll I have to go to the bathroom see ya" he said and he was off.

~Sapnap~
    What is wrong with Dream he's gonna fail if we don't get the math homework. Luckily I know where George likes to eat his lunch. "George!"
"Yeah?" Perfect

I walked over to the stall he was at and opened it. "Don't make this hard on your self just give me the math homework"
"I um don't have it" what? Yea he did I saw him do it in class.

"Oh you don't that's rich coming from you" I drew my fist back and hit him right in the face. Again. Again. And again.
"O-ok I'll get it for you" he cried

"Oh so you do have it why didn't you just say so silly?" Tears just rolled down his face as he reached in his bag and pulled out the homework.
"Thank you ill give it bac-"
"SAPNAP ITS BEEN LIKE 10 MINUTES ARE YOU OK?" Shit if Dream sees this he'll kill me.

"Don't speak of this ok?" I whispered George just nodded until.

"WHAT THE FUCK NICK?"
"What we needed the homework"
"I told you no. So unless no means go beat up George I don't think we needed it" I could tell he was mad but why it was George of all people George.
"Whatever I have it and I'm not giving it back now so"

"Yes the fuck you are right now!" Dream shouted. Damn why is he so mad over nothing.
"Yeah what are you gonna do about it bitch?" I knew I shouldn't have asked that question.

Dream was a good 5 inches taller than me and a hell of a lot stronger. His hand made its way swiftly across my face. What is his deal? I punch back and we started to fight I completely forgot about George.

"GUYS STOP! You can keep the paper I'll get a new one" George said
"But it's yours it's not right for him to take it" Dream interjected.
"Why you do it all the time. We are gonna be late to our next class" he was right Dream did do it all the time so why dose he care so much?

"Fine" was all Dream said before walking out of the bathroom George followed after him.

What was wrong with him? Why did he care so much out of no where? We always did this so why now? My thoughts were interrupted by the bell. Shit I'm gonna be late.

~ George ~
Why did he care? He hits me, takes my papers, yells at me but he cares? I don't know. All I know is that my little sister was right he is a bad influence.

I walked into science to see we have a sub. Great. "Hello class Mr.Drew is out today I will be your sub I'm Mr.Wilson. Umm he didn't tell me what you guys are learning. What are you learning?" Seeing no one else's hand go up I raise mine. "Yes what's your name son?" He asked pointing at me.    "George and we are learning physiology" I said kind of annoyed that he didn't know.      "Ok can any one tell me the meaning of physiology?" He asked. "Isn't that your job?" Some kid in the back yelled. I don't know why that annoyed me as much as it did the poor man was just trying to do his job. My hand went up again. "Yes George"
"the branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts." I answered gaining a few "wow" or "try hard" s from the class.

The class ended and I felt a hand on my back I flinched at the contact and turned to see none other than sapnap. Shit. "Hey princess I can see you pretty good at science so um homework now. And before you can say 'oh I-I don't have it s-sapnap' I saw you do it in class" I pulled it out of my bag and gave it to him.

He walked away with a small thanks. This was gonna be a long year.
---
730 words
Today some kid got paid $25 to eat what looked like puke I don't think I will ever recover :[