chapter 7

Andrew was knocked out in bed when his phone rang for the umpteenth time this morning. I wrapped my hair in a towel and slipped on my bra and panty set and waited for my iron to heat up to iron my cloth for work. I heard him shift in bed and answer the ringing phone "wassup K?" ..... "Naaah tell him deals off, i bagged and dumped them niggas already cause he was late on my shit. We got 2 more drops before the ship comes with Linken crew plus Btown got shot so we got a crew going after his gunman" .... "Fuck that nigga... Look give me an hour yo ima be up there anyway plus we got 10 checkups we doing today in the rounds" ... "Ite" he hung up and stretched then licked his lips at me "you going to work today?" i looked back at him staring my half naked body down, his eyes was glued to my ass.

I nodded my head while pulling my hair in to a tight bun and laying out my clothes making sure they didnt need to be ironed i wont going no where with wrinkles in my clothes. He shifted in the bed and pushed himself up walking towards me and grabbing my ass, "when you get off, i got something for you ma" he kissed my neck four times and pulled my backside to him.

"Andrew i dont want nothing" i tell him "now move i got to get ready for work" i shoved him a little putting on my earrings. He still was pressed against me "Andrew come on now" i sighed feeling him getting hard. He turned me around and kissed my lips sliding his tongue in my mouth and grinding himself against me. I could feel my juices flowing already "Andrew stop" my eyes closing from the intensity and tingles in me.

"Baby" i gasped when he picked me up and sat me on the dresser roughly pulling my legs around his lower back. "I dont have time for this DAMN" i fussed but he kept getting rougher and it kept feeling good.

When we heard little giggles at my-excuse me Ours-naah hell nah still my door. He turned around seeing Jr and April giggling starting to open the door wider. I wiped my mouth and hopped off the dresser, "little munchkins" Andrew said chasing them out, they both screamed and giggled as they ran out and i finished getting dress. Should i be worried about letting Andrew back into my life? Or was he forreal?

Finish getting myself dress i heard a knock at the door and since Andrew was getting the kids dress i decided to answer it. I aint think to even ask who it was before i opened the door but i was shocked to see a younger girl, and for a second thought this was gonna be a 'im here to see my daddy' scene. She was a teenagers probably 16 or maybe 17, long curly hair dyed red with, hazel eyes and coco skin completion... "Who the hell is you?"

"Derome daughter" she said a little shy
"Shantell"

"Shant" i looked behind me seeing Andrew approaching us two. He held my waist pulling me back a little and gesturing the girl in"

"Hey uncle" she smiled and seeing that gold tooth in the back of her mouth mad me realizes.

"Derome from out the beach?" i asked Andrew

"Yeah bae, he had go make move out of town, told him I'll make sure Shant get a job and well we need a babysitter right?" it made me smile i placed my hand on his shoulder and gave him a kiss. And pulled shantell in a hug

"Last i seen you, you were 10" i laughed with that red hair she looked all grown up. "Thought i was gonna have to beat some ass"

She laughed and i told her she could chill out. As i walked up the stairs Andrew right behind me smacked my ass and pulled me to him "What? Thought i was gonnah fuck up" he teased kissing my lips softly. I laughed pushing him off me and calling April and Jr as i slipped on my shoes and grabbed my purse and keys.

"Ite babies" i said letting them meet Shantell "if you got any problems with them just call me, buy mostly they good kids and listen good. We got plenty of snacks and food and i know you drive so i trust you to watch them" i handed her 80 dollars "just in case yall wanna go out or something. Cause they is spoiled" she smiled and waved at them and automatically my kids fell in love with her.