Chapter 9: 3 weeks later

When i woke up the house was completely empty. Andrew was gone, april & Jr was gone and Shantell was gone. Rooms were all clean and dishes was washed.

But where the fuck was these niggas at? I looked around for my phone for like 12 minutes before i found it on my dresser, and read the text from Andrew.

Kids with Ma Duke, i'm be home late.

Lord. I remember the last time this happened he ended up having to leave town for 2 months to handle business. He been leaving home early and coming home late. I laid in bed for a few and thinking about Andrew made me smile but how do i expect anything to change if he still in the game. I was off today so since i had time to myself i called my stick girl Keisha to come threw.

"Heeey bitch" she screamed in the phone

"Dont hey bitch me, where you been at? aint wanna talk to my ass"

"Girl, i been handling this business down at the clinic they got me on full shifts and today my day off and shit and since Pook been busy lately i aint got shit to do but sleep" Pook and Andre were like brother did everything together and ran the whole business together, inseparable.

"So what you doing now, got free crib and i need some company"

"Aweee need me rub on yo clit" she joked "ite baby im on my way"

"You is the fuck Petty Keisha" i laughed

"Well i got to tell you some shit anyway" i rolled my eyes at that, this was shit we did occasionaly Gossipe and get shit down.

"Who about?"

"Maria sneaky ass, im kill her bitch ass but i ain't heard from the Hispanic bitch in weeks my nigga"

"Mmm bet guess i got some shit to tell you too" i hung up on her ass ordered us a sub & wings, slipped in my movie baby Boy and started watching it while i waited for her to come.

which aint take long.

She came in a grey cotton shirt, light blue rippe jeans and toe-pointy flaps with a wrap at the ankle. A bag around her shoulder "bitch this aint no slumber party" i told her peeping that our food was here, i waved that boy down too. He was the same boy as always delievering our food, he gave me a wink too "boooy" i snathed my food and shut the door.

"You outta give that lil nigga a tip one day girl" i waved her off hopping back on my couch she was right behind me.

"Whats in the bag?"

"My straps and whips to fuck you" i rolled my eyes at her silliness "sike nah my work clothes, oooo yaaas Baby Boy, thats how i know you love me" she said grabbing her sub and i grabbed minds "so tell me Why!!"
I leaned back in the chair to hear this shit, "this biych came to my crib asking to stay the night cuh that nigga she was fucking with was beating on her, bitch aint have Near Notta Scare on her, but i told her yeah cause my nigga wont going to be home and iont trust that homewrecking thot, but anyways, i was cooking you know she tell me all this shit 'he had his hand around my throat, bashed my head against the wall, kicked me out my house' so i went to the bathroom cause i had to pee and when i came out the bitch wont down stairs like she was suppose to be. So i turned on the shower yelled to her telling her ima go ahead take me a shower and i went up stairs to see what the fuck was was doing.... This Fucking bitch was all in my dressers, his dressers and Pook's fucking daily papers that he burn at the end of the week.."

"Fuck was she doing yo?" just hearing all that pissed me off and made me think what she was doing when she was watching my kids, wont nothing missing though i dont think but im going to find out.