Andrew

I stood inside of the home i built a long time ago. It was quiet and I paced the rooms looking for anything, thinking of anything

Pissed off i threw my phone watching it smash against the wall when i noticed the blood in the kitchen. It was only a spot of blood crusted on the corner of the marbled counter but that sign was enough for me to get the picture of what happened here...

But still something didn't sit right with me ass i paced the kitchen.. I exited going up the stairs my gun tight in my hands "anybody here!" i called as i checked each room. That when i heard the whimpers and cries, i ran to the back room and tried to open the dorr "april! ma!" the cries were muffled as i ran my shoulder against the locked doors "jr son im coming i promise" i promised banging my shoulder against the door to it busted open. My eyes widened as i watched my unconscious mother tied and in the corner with out any clothes on and my kids tight with duct tape... In the other corner was on of my men shot in the head and blood splatter behind him on the wall. My eyes eyes were wide and ride, fear writing all over their faces ... My babies ... I rushed to them and carefully pull off the tape from there skins "everything's going to be okay you hear me daddy promises, you hear me"

Their mouths shut and i watched as their bodies trembled with absolute fear... Groan came from my mothers voice as i rushed to her holding her by the head "baby" her voice broken and low "no no no" she says shaking her head respectively ... "Queen.. They got queen"

"No queen is safe ma dukes, im getting you and jr and April out here you hear me, i gotta get yall out of here i am so sorry" i said finishing the tape from her legs taking off my trench coat and wrapping it around her

"No no" she said over and over "QUEEEN QUEEEN they have her too"

"Mama i left queen safe noone knows where she is, im getting you and the kids out of her... What did they do to you"

I said but unable to finish as April started screaming, her little voice cutting daggers in the air and punching my heart. I grabbing them both "come here come here " i held them both tight in my arms "mama i will be back for you, you here me mama" i ran down the stairs to my car and put them both in the seat "daddy.. D d daddy tthe b bad guy they did the tuh grahma they dih dat to grahma "

"Your safe now April okay, JR!" i called out his name but he was bound by silence as he stared at the seats "I'm getting yall outta here" i kissed them both and ran up the stairs to get mama..

"You have to get Queen son, the man got her... It was a bunch of them" she was rambling and i could see her eyes closing as as i sat her down in the passenger seat. April and JR was fast asleep but they look scared in their seats... Both their hands quivering with fear.

It was getting harder and harder for me to control my breathing,  as i shut the door and dial Queens number... But it went straight to voicemail

I tried again and got the same result "shit!" i cursed looked at my mother who was back to sleep... "This cannot be happening" i said pacing the dirt ground as i decided to call the one person i knew i could trust

If i couldn't trust him then i don't know i could trust "Yo !"

"Derome"  [shantell's father]

"You sound like you in some trouble B, what's been going on? Shantell said yall haven't asked her to babysit in a while and no one been home... The hell happening B"

"D im on time i cant get into that, just know my city falling "

"You aint think to hit my line nigga,i got people all around"

"I need a favor D"

"Say the word and im meeting you half way in"

"I need to get my family out of here asap, i have to stay though"

"What's going on"

"They got queen"

"Queen? B whats happening!"

"And they possible got keisha too, i have to get them back she the mother of my kids"

"Listen im on the plane now i can meet you at the Marriott, put your kids on the next plan to Barbados Shantell there. I'll call her to get pick them up"

"Ite B I'll hit yo line in a few" hopping in the car i stared at my mother and watched over her. She was bleeding and nude, i didnt want to imagine what they did to her but i knew she would never tell me... "Ma"

Her eyes slowly opening "I'm going to get you some close, im booking a plane I'm getting you and the kids out of here... You hear me!" her eyes blinked but stayed closed. Starting the car, i ain't waste no time getting the hell out of there.