chapter 16 Andrew POV

The smell of cold iron and piss gathered in my nose as i laid on the bottom bunk staring at the bed above me. A picture of my lady Queen and my two twins, april and Jr dressed in all white. I missed them.

I ain't never meet a realer bitch than Queen. She always was a step ahead of everyone, even me and for me to a kingpen drugdealer who took his shit serious and had niggas pissing they pants scared, for her not to even show fear is a complete bravo for me. She ain't never kissed my ass and never even been the begging type, most bitches would swoon for the money but Queen aint even blink. She could also smell a rat a mile away, and right now i knew her alert bells were going off, and me too. I aint never regret the night we met and me nutting all in her, that was the best time I'd ever had with a female, she really had a brotha hooked.

Which is why i definitely went back to her, i had this female i was rocking with while me and Queen was seprate but i couldn't even close my eyes without thinking about Queen, so i told the bitch to bounce and went go get my lady back. Even though i had all the love for Queen i was pissed at her dumb ass for taking my kids with some fuck boy out the state, but i knew she had all good intentions and was trying my best to not complain but i already had two of my men right be hind owens jet and heading to Seattle too. With this Rico nigga threatening my people i didnt want him getting anywhere near my family.

I was so ready have this nigga head, just thinking bout it made my heart heat up and jump faster than normal. I got a whole team rallied up an investigating plus two of my best armed forces men and so far we know four of the guys that work for Rico.

Garnado Santos
Manny houston
Miguel Hernandez
Kilian huno

Two of them muthafuckas would soon be in fish house about 230 miles from here where the trees covered most of the land and was completely secluded. The fish house was only one of the places we held our interrogation and torture sessions. Rico was pretty detached though which bugged the hell out ogmf me how easily he found me, and how hard it is to find him.

Keys rattled agaibst the jail cell bars and i fixated my eyes to Pete, my number on guy. He was the mvman to make sure i could have empty rooms with out witnesses. Samuel Hitchmen was the owner of three facilites and he made sure i was inside without no worries of having to get longer days, he was also the father of my lawer. An old school Italian man who was obsessed with butter and garlic, it was her persona and i aint blame him.

I'd been here for four days and had a week left thankfully since since the judge called it all self defence, thank god to my baby girl and her camera system. This new judge i had aint like me and i knew he wanted me to be locked up but evidence was in full play. However, if that nigga would have died they could have given me 10 years then my rep would def had been over taken by that fuck nigga. Man i needed to make call to my homeboy Pook, me and pook went way back and was part of the deal. With his girl, keisha being my girl best friend it worked out for us all. I stood making a mental note to call him first chance i get. I stood up and put my hand out in front of me, as pete put the cold ass cuffs on my rist. "Wassup Pete? What's going on?"

"You got a vistor"

"You know who?" he looked at me and gave me a wink.

I thought about... realizing it been three days already an Queen was probably giving me a surprise visit. "No sir, but her ass fat and iont think she wearing panties and Oh Queen called early she gas to stay out of town for a few more days, she said she has the day you will be released and she going to be picking you up and she'll be calling tomorrow"

Fuck she staying there for? I shook my head as gates opened and we walked down the hall. So who was this bitch coming to see me? We turned the hall and took some stairs down the Hall B34 were it was slightly darker due to weak light buld and smelled like gasoline and rusted pipes.
He took off my handcuffs and gave me a nod to go inside. When i stepped into the cold room, i looked back at Pete who was scanning the area as if he was noticing sometthing wrong.

"Wait" he snapped but it was too late next thing i knew, three muthafuckas came outta nowhere from the corner down both ends of the hall, guns spray was going off loud as hell and Pete pulled me behind to big water pipes and a metal table, as the room door slammed shut "boss, trouble we got ambush down hall B34, back up now"

Realizing the blood running down Pete's pants leg i grabbed his second gun and shot back with him "who the fuck is these niggas few?!?"

"I dont know, i escorted a lady here" the sound of gun fire went off loudly in the hallway as i heard feet running down the staircase a few feet away as armed men came down and started shooting back " Pete ! Get out of here man you hit nigga!" i told him

"call Pook tell him the war came early, we got this down here" Pete hesitated but nodded handing me his gun and making a dash for it while i covered him till he disappeared in the staircases. I watched the door intently trying to figure out the hell this was all set and couldn't help but think someone inside was helping someone outside.

Now all i had to do was not get my ass killed