Chapter 15: A Sweet revenge

( anonymous)

Weak
Helpless
Needy
Pathetic
Disgrace
Of a woman, my father says, running it by and by and by and by and by my head until i cave in.

But not this time, this time, he words have shown me why they were said in the fucking first place.

They were all meant for... The indefinite Queen and her notorious badydaddy Andrew. Over the years, my hatred for them both became an obbsession as i watched and studied and loved them. I want their Empire to fall.

Father, wants Andrew's empire the same as i do, but me... Another couple million dollars seemed to be the obsticale goal. So, father gave me a task and he and i and his man plan to go threw with it.

The idea of it all made me moan as i stuck my finger into my wet valley, God Queen, her inticing smell was taken in my nose i ran a finger over my nipple and flicked the hardened nipple making a moan that included Queens name to spil out. Her house made my pleasurable moans echo the walls in her room. Sticking a nother finger in i roughly figered myself, my cum starting to drip on to my fingers as i envisioned both Andrew and Queen amongst me, ravenging and their tongues scavenging my every body part. They were so clear as if they were their with me, as if i could touch the mere image of them both. I could not ask for anything better, i was so in love so addicted so furious and so fucking greedy as i clawed at the sheets and screamed shoving my finger inside of me over and over again inside me my fingers were wet and sticky as my back arched and my mouth slowly opened i slid my fingers out gripping on the sheets and arching my back feeling the hotness of my adomen and my orgasms that caused my body to feel so tight. Seconds later, my body released squirting onto their sheets and my running down my butt cheeks.

The release expectedly made me smile so wide, i couldn't stop smiling. I signed feeling exhausted and closed my eyes, queen and Andrew cuddling up to me both kissing me a goodnight.

God! Imagine the feel of their blood running down my face and wetly dripping from my hands, imagine... Imagine how magnificent that honor would be. To hear the terror and pleads of their youngest crying out, scared. Imagine how it would be tearing it all away