Andrew

Rome pulled up at the bando. It was huge had to be about 6 levels &over 200 barred windows. A mile out was ship port. But only one ship docked with cargo staked on top of cargo.

"6 levels, over 300 missing girls about to be transported off and sold for sex"

"And one of them girls is Queen" i mumbled "the only girl out of 300 hundred that we here for"

"Alot of girls man" rome shock his head

"When we finished we'll worry about that but right now. Queen. Queen is all I'm here for" i studied the ground.

"10 men on foot,no towers with is good. We can set up the sniper in that forest west of here"

"You take foot? Ill take the trees then when you in and clear the hall ill be in. Give or take,this nigga prolly got more people outside then inside"

"Lets got set-up" i nodded steeping out the truck and grabbing the duffel bag.

.
.
.
.
.

It was dark out, and only a couple lights lit up from the windows. Rome had everything set and had his eyes aimed on the closer two men on the door and furthest away from the camera's point. I jumped from the tree gripping he gun tight in my palms i did a quick prayer and signaled rome to take them out. His silencer dropped the first two victims and i ran low to the door behind the camera where i took a careful pic of the camera's focal point and tapped it to the camera. I checked the two guys for anything and found keys on them, guns, knives and a walkie talkie.

"Front cleared, get a door opened I'll meet you in. We not going to have long before -"

A loud, obnoxious siren went off off without any warning "plan gotta be escaped my friend. You want to leave go head now, i gotta go in"

There was no word from Rome on the other in and i cursed under my breath. As the alarms continued. A shot blew passed my face and i looked up at the building roof seeing the rifles pointed at me. I pressed my body against the wall as tight as i could when clear shot reign over and i saw 5 guys drop from the roof.

"Get yo ass moving B ! Ill see you inside, there's a door that looks clear but on your south 4 men just came out, head to your north I'll clear behind you"

I signed cracking my neck "gotchu" i hurried to the north side of the building and tried the door. With was jarred opened by a Hennessey bottle

Using my shoulder i put my weight on the door, "Drew i think that wing is clear, everyone coming from the opposite doors. I got enough bullets to take care of them. Stay on your toes though, they might realize they left a wing weak" i chuckled at Rome military tone and shok
Ok my head. The hall was empty, the carpet floor moist like sweaty skin and walls cold with mold, stains and bullet holes. There were a few door i passed and opened them but they were empty. Each room filthy and a pattern on a single mattress laying on the middle on the floor with bolts leveled above the bed deeply screwed in the chipped olive green walls. A night stand and a chair with harnesses connected to it. I spit on the grown shaking my head "come on baby, where you at"

I continued down the quiet hall "seems clear out here my man, ill meet you inside, keep my posted"

"Dont get killed"

"You owe me one"

I leaned on the wall that led to the staircase, hearing footsteps "oh i know"

The person ran out from the door swiftly not expecting the elbow to his nose. He fell out knocking his head against a piece of thick mental that bolts the door closed. I pressed my trigger at the guy behind him with quick hands. Dark thick blood and brain splattered from the back of his head and he dropped a pool of blood leaking fast from under his head.

A odd pleasure rose in my gut as i watched him go down "we should come up with a team name"

"Tuh yeah right,team 'Ima watch Queen beat yo ass even though he save her'"

"All this we doing and i think her hit is the worst Ima be feeling.. She got some heavy hands for a small girl"

"I told you she was a men abuser"

"Im approaching the second floor"

"No no no" he hissed in a whisper "out of all things i taught you, you go down not up"

"There's no down"

"Nah there's a down, i could see an opening near the waters by the ports. Looked like a tunnel exist. So there's definitely a down..."

Stopping in the stairwell, i looked around and "queen could be in any room"

"They going to keep Queen guarded bro ! She yo women and he hate you... He knows this is you attacking"

"Find him find Queen"

The door busted open and i aimed my gun ready to fire when i saw Rome sweaty face give me a heavy nod. I nodded back and hurried down the stairs to meet him. "See that" he pointed to the door in the corner of the stairwell, easily missed if not paying attention.

"Ite brother,let's go" i gestured to the door and stepped over the ruined body.