47 1 week later

Pregnant ....

I thought packing my bags, so i could get up out of here. There was a knock at the door and i rolled my eyes seeing Andrew, he hadn't said a word since we found out which was good. He signed and closed the door "what?" i asked irritated "i told you i was catching a cab"

"I'd rather take you"

"I'm not staying anywhere with you Drew"

"Queen... Im not asking you too"

"Good" i spat taking deep breathes. I looked up at him and frowned "I'm keeping the baby"

"I expected you too ,wouldn't have it any other-" i popped him, with the broke hand that was wrapped in the cast. Heat rushed threw me and i did it again not feeling satisfied till i saw the vein that pop in his eye and the deep cut under his eyebrow.

He clenched his jaws, balling his fist. I knew he wanted to lash out at me but he only cleared his throat "Queen"

"The plane tickets, i already brought them. Take me to where ever you got my kids at so i can pack there bags"

"Can we please just talk Queen?" i reached in my bag and pulled out my gun making it known talking wasnt an option for us anymore.

"The only thing you going to be talking to is this bullet" i threatened "i do not want to see you ... For a loooong fucking time Drew... Do not call do not write ! Nothing, do not look for us. I will find you so you can see your kids when i feel comfortable letting you around my kids"

"You cant just take my kids Q"

" i can when you think it's okay to have my babies in danger, there is no more fucking DISCUSSIONS im not playing games with a nigga that only thinks about HIM MONEY HIM MONEY! Fuck the money, look at your family. You almost got my babies killed, your own fucking momma.. And me" i laughed leaning over at the pain "oh and i very much like my life but i know i cant love it with you not in it, take yo street ass and ram yo pride up yo twat" i grabbed my bags and started to head for the door. He followed twirling the keys around his finger and opened the door for me. Nurses stared at him and some asked "sir, are you alright. You might need to be stitched up"

He said nothing to them.

.
. [Andrew]

I leaned down and kissed my kids goodbye as Queen stood at the entrance door of the boarding line.

"Bye daddy!" my little girl cheesed and bounced around, i picked her up and kissed her forehead "when i see you you know I'm going to take you out. Anywhere you want to go, okay?"

"Disney world?"

"Of course, but there's this candy factory with human sized candy, i think you'll like that too"

"Lots and lots of candy" her eyes grew big almost ravenous at the sound of enormous candy.

"Oh yes miss lady, lots of it" i chuckled hugging her small frame close to mines. I looked at Queen and frowned. She won't going to forgive me, i knew i had no business fighting for her forgiveness. She knew who she laid down with but truth is, she only wanted that night to be a one night thing. I purposely made it something for me because i was ready for childern.

But seeing how i have put my family in danger and Queen almost dead. Family shouldn't even been something rewarded to me. But i was going to work, i was going to be a father to my children, and a friend to Queen. As much of a friend as she'll let me.

I looked down seeing my son, he stared at me with expressionless eyes. I put down the princess and squatted eye level to the Prince. Placing my hand on his shoulder, "watch after the ladies for me my man"

"Where you going?" he asked me eyes big and bright like his mothers.

"Nowhere, past couple weeks have been rough on y'all and it's my fault. You are going to go with your mom and I'll be back when you mom calls me"

"For how long?" i signed and pulled him into a hug.

"Not long" i told him letting him go "go on though, don't want you to miss the flight"

I stood up and walked him over to Queen. Placing his hands in hers "call me"

She didn't give me anything to work with, "i have to go" she said turning around to walk inside.

I took a few steps back feeling a burning sensation in my chest and heat in my eyes. My kids looked back at me with sad eyes and i bit down at my lips. "Queen!" i called for her before the door closed and ran to it.

"Sir the plane is about to leave" the attendant tried to stop me but i brushed passed her.

"Im sorry, on God, i am sorry Queen" i couldnt hold it. I touched her arm trying to bring her to me, but she pushed her hands away from me and shook her head.

"Not this time Drew" she left it there and i watched the doors close in my face. I blinked and backed away from the door. My fist balled and next thing i knew my fist rammed into the metaled door twice. Tears no longer threatening to fall.

My cell rung and i noticed it was one of my boys that remained loyal to me. I ended the call and texted him "the game is yours, I'm out" i didn't get a responds back and with that i threw the phone in a trash can.