Andrew

April and Jr stared back at me with sad eyes as i stared at them walking into the close to Ma Dukes, who looked tiered and beaten. It was late and i wanted nothing more to be looking for Queen but i had to make sure my kids and ma get on the plane safely. I waved them a 'see you later'

Because i planned on seeing them very,very soon.

When they were in the plan, i knew exactly where i needed to start "Rome, you there"

Samuel hitchmen, the owner of the biggest prisons in 2 states. This is where we had to start, sam was the one that made sure i was straight in my business and. He betrayed me too, so i was going to gut him for that.

.

The drive there was shirt but i met Rome in the back. Every morning ay 8:25, Samuel came out here for a smoke. He always came alone since business kept him cooped up with people everyday. About 10 feet from where i stood a white 'floral' van parked and that where Derome was stationed and stood behind the door where Samuel would come out of.

It was quiet and the alley smelled of muck and garbage. Old hardening gum chewed and stuck to the brick walls & spray paint of local gangs stamped the side of the building. The door nob wobbled and i put the signal up for Rome who started the car.

Samuel opened the door sneeze as he walked out and fixing his jacket when i came from behind him putting the cloth of chlorophyll against his airway. "Shit" his whimpers silenced as his body went limped and Rome drove so the car was in front of me, opening the side door i threw Samuel in the back seat and closed the van's door behind me.

"Lets roll out Rome"

I told him tying Samuel up with thick ropes.