Chapter 8

Work was going good so far, all i had to do was pick up the phone and make a deal. It was different kind of setting for me though, the little cubical area and all that.

I called back home twice to make sure April and Jr was good and they seemed happy with shant a d that was good cause i was still pissed at Maria. Who i havent even heard from since then, dumb cunt. I was so ready to wrap my hands around her dick swallowing ass throat.

Andrew even called to see how my first day was going. It was going just peachy. Everyone was nice to me, and i didnt have to check nobody. He still wants me to stop working so he can provide but Hell if i did that that. My ass was going to keep this job cause me and him was official enough to completely put my trust in him Hell No !

Standing up, i decided it was time for a break and i went straight to the restroom to pee since i had been holding the shit in FOREVER. Lining the entire toilet with paper, i squatted my ass above the toilet seat and - well yeah i peed. Shit was trifling to sit on a toilet seat nowadays, uhuh i wont gonna do it no matter how clean and advanced they bathroom was. Bitches wont bout to make my ass itchy . Ugh. Made me mad thinking bout that.

After i finished washing my hands twice, i walked out the bathroom and GOT DAMN Hell No, this nigga couldnt work here. He was looking nice in his suit as he spoke with a lady wearing pearls and man in a Rolex addressing some paper in his hand about something.

Shit. I looked around realizing how close he was. My black ass started speed walking to the other side "Hey, umm, sorry i cant even remember your name" i turned realizes he had caught me, his eyes slowly studied me and he licked his lips giving me this sexy smile.

"Hello" i said swallowing air

"You not trying to talk or something?" he chuckled slightly and nodded his head.

"No, just a little shocked... Was hoping that night was only going to be that night" i shook my head

"I dont think that night was bad, but remind me what is your name again?"

"Why does it matter?" i snapped wishing he'd get away from me.

"Just wondering, i cant believe i forgot it"

"Mhmm" i said turning to walk away

"You on break?" he asked me realizing i was walking away.

"Not anymore I'm going back to work and you should too" he only gave me this sexy smile showing his pearly whites and nodded.

"Have a nice day alright" he says to me with a slight wave and watched me walk off. NOTICE!! He watched me and his damn eyes scanning my body oh-so horny.

DAMN, the man was fine but i wasnt crazy; especially with Andrew back in my life. That would be another fifth waiting to happen, and since i never cheated on Andrew i wasnt going to start now if he was really promising to be what we needed to be for our kids.

®Ω
Once i got home, Andrew was just pulling up from behind me. "What? You stalking me now?" i teased once he got out his car and made his way over to me.

"Nah business got cut short to night" he looked stressed and i knew something was frustrating him. Whatever it was, i knew it had to be serious. Thats when i noticed his bloody shirt and missing gun he always kept at his waist.

Oh uhuh, "what the fuck is this?" i pointed to the blood splattered shirt.

He shrugged "chill Queen, it's too much shit going on right now"

"What you mean chill... Yo gun is missing you got blood all over u and look at yo fucking knuckles look like u bashed a niggas head in"

Baby please, my men already taking care of it and now this bitch from across the waters trying to take my fucking business got my men betraying be bae" i could see he wanted to say more and the vein in his neck was bulging. Even his manhood was solid ro k hard and straining against his pants as if trying to get free. "Aint no muthafucka going to take shit from me bae, and when i get him, his body gonna be cold and ima tear his body lim from lim and fed him too Buzzo and E [ Buzzo and E were our too Pits, big boys completely vicious and well trained listened to anything Andrew told them but they came over here sometimes and loved the kids. They were so protective over us and stood at the door every time someone knocked on it] but the look Andrew had on his face was deadly and i could tell he was blanking out in complete range.
I knew he did what he had to do,who ever the nigga was, he was dead now. "Ima find out who ever this fuck nigga Rico is and ima kill his ass" i walked up to him to confront him, and kissing his moist lips and rubbing my fingers in his thick waves, i had to stand on my tippy toes to reach his head cuh he was so taller than me plus he had to bend over a little. The fierceness in his eyes was still there and i knew is was about to go down when he pulled me into him so hard i lost my breath. FUCK, man, not in my work clothes. We was still outside too, in the fucking open, he pressed me against the car hard, his dick pressing into my stomach and a handful on my hair gripped in his hand "get in the car" he told me like i had no choice. He was on the hard and it looked like it was about to. Bust out his pants, last thing i wanted was for him to be walking in the house on the hard. I opened the door and crawled inside, Andrew practically jumped inside the car and slammed the door shut. Immediately, throwing my shirt off and kissing on my neck with his teeth moans already escaping from my lips. Pulling off my pants he bit deep into my neck and GOTDAMN that warm tongue traced my neck up and down. Taking my legs he spread them wide apart after pulling me closer to him, propping one on the drivers head rest. "Let me do something you did all the work last time" but he didnt say anything he just took off his shirt and pulled down his pants and boxer, his manhood standing at full tension was vein popping thick. I knew all his frustration was about to be pended on me.

Pushing my back down so my back was flat against the seat he started kissing me so hard, i could feel myself blush. No words had to be said about what he was about to do to me. I might as well been the one dead if i didnt know how to handle. He didnt even take his time sliding in, just ransacked my walls like they won't shit. "ANDREW FUCK WRONG WITH YOU!?!" was all i could say before all my words became jumbled, it aint never feel like this before when he was mad. I pressed my hand against his wet torso and tried to push in a little to ease his thrust but it was too late, he was fucking the hell out of me. And since my legs were so far apart i could fill every inch --- FUCK, i dug my nails into his back deep in his skin, was he crazy sliding all of his dick in me. I was panting as he grabbed both my ass cheeks and pulled them off the seat and kissing me deep with his tongue as he fucked my brains out.

The car was hot and steamy from our breathing, and i saw his chest tense my eyes widened for the small second and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He forced his dick into my, all the way in me, my wall tightening against his shaft, my stomach feeling like it was about to explode. He shot five hot skeets up into my valley and i couldnt even speak anymore. My legs and body shook from the heavy ass orgasm  i was having, he kissed my body and sucked on my nipples with him still inside me "cum on my dick baby, let me lick you up" was all he had to say before my back arched and my hand gripped it his forearm my nail dug in his skin "mhm baby common" he moaned and i felt my body tighten as i came everywhere and stroked a couple time s in me before sliding out and massage my pussy, his lower stomach was wet with my cum "relax" he locked his lips, kissing on my stomach down to my pearl. His tongue was warm and he blew again my lips. I closed my eyes worn the fuck out.

The kids were sleep and so was Shantell, i was glad she made herself comfortable. The kids were sleep and Andrew handed me the money to give her, i shook her and smiled "if you want i got a guest room in the back, you can take it" she nodded her head taking the money and yawned.

When i came upstairs i went to check on my babies, both of them washed and nearly falling off the bed. It was a little hot in the house so i took off Jr shirt and pant and put it in his dresser and did the same for April in her room. When i finally got to my room, i found Andrew in my bathroom sitting on the toilet seat with the water running, he had the blood splatter shirt bundled up in his hand and his head down. Sore and stuff i just wanted to get in the bath he was making. I placed my hand on his shoulder and kissed his cheek "its okay bae" he wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed my stomach twice before peeling my clothes off and standing up helping me in the tub and kissing my body as he washed me up.