Chapter 24

Maria POV:

"You a foul bitch Maria" Herald spat with pure anger but i didnt give No Fucks, like i didnt know Rico was going to have me killed after i made the stupid drop. Papi had me all fucked up,and his poo' pathetic bitch of a man had nerve to fuck me,very good i might add, but was going to try and kill me...

"Foul? Maybe. But stupid i am not baby, you was suppose to kill me tonight wasnt you" i had the car pulled over and Herald outside in his underwear. Cause he thought he was about to fuck me again well news for him, i saw the texts he sent to Rico's gunman and nowhere had he asked who was making the drop his specific wods were

You just make sure you do as Rico ordered & bring the money with the body bag....

Body bag of what?

I chuckled with the gun pointed to his head "i guess there will be a new plan then huh?" i gave him a wink, and smiled as i stared at his hard wood and shook my head at him "to think we could have been something Papi" i walked over to the tree near me and headbutted it as hard as i could repeatedly till my head spun, then i back off and smiled feeling the trickle of blood run down my face

"You sick punta" he spat but all i could do was laugh, and i prented to pout as i lifted the gun to his head nd pulled the trigger.

"Si papi, i am so sick" i laughed as i stumbled back to the car and dialed Rico's number.

"Herald tried to set tou up Papi!" i screamed into the phone when he answered "he was going to take the money and go off with it upstate, then he tried to kill me papi tried to fucking KILL me because i didn't want to do you dirty, Papi please, i told you i will not fuck up this time, i love you"

"Where is the money and produce?"

" in the truck Papi, I'm on my way to Gunman now i left hid body to rot"

"Good job Maria" was all this ass said then hung up on me, pissed and furious i bashed my fist into the dashboard and screamed to myself i hopped back out the car and poped open the trunk staring at the 60Gs and two duffle bags of drugs.... "Fuck you Rico" i hissed spitting on his shit and slaming the trunk. He didnt ask if i was okay that muthfucka tried to have me fucking killed acts like everything okay, oooh that muthafucka had the wrong one. That fucking, i knew as soon as i would have made that fucking tried he'd probablybalready warned Gunman to shot my fucking ass down... So why not disappear with his shit, dumb ass muthafucka thought me just as pussy... Why can't i just get fucked over with a real dick instead of my own fucking kind fucking pricks.

_____________Queen's POV

Ignoring the black SUV high on my ass, i hightailed it to the closest hotel in the downtown area, and ran inside after i parked "i need to book a room" i say to the lady who looked as if she didnt give two fucks what i needed as she poped her bubble gum. She continued typing as if she aint her me and now it was really making me mad "Bitch" i snappedbgrabbing the collar of her shirt "dont fucking act as if you notting head ass aint fucking hear me you dumb thot Bitch, find me a fucking room" i pushed her back ignoring the looks muthafuckas was giving me. My head pounded as i looked at her.

"What you looking for?" she asked very very interested now " we have a suite ready now only one bed however"

"Thats fine how much for a week?"

"570" i handed her my card

"Swipe it, i got to go somewhere" i rushed her sorry ass as i shot Keisha a text

Got the room be ready!

"Here's the keys to the room" the lady handed it to me and i grabbed it from her

"Appreciate it" i say and run out the hotel not giving a fuck if i looked crazy. I slowed down as i passed Andrews man car but my head wasnt screwed on and i found myself banging on the csr window "roll the fucking shit down!"

They did and i frowned seeing two of Andrews man "where the fuck is he at?"

"You know we can't tell you that"

"Then who the fuck can, cause muthafuckas need to be looking after Keisha ! Those fuckas watching her been on some shit"

"Who's the muthafucka you was at lunch with?"

"My boss asswhole!" i rolled my eyes realizing these fuckas was young and turned on my heel and rushed to my car... I had a gut feeling that something won't right.