Chapter 17 Andrew POV

"You shot" the guard told me as i stood from my feet with the gun handed out too him as i stared down at four gunned down men, one of them still breathing, the fact that this attack was really close bothered the fuck out of me. And looking down at my bloody sleeve i aint even realize the burning sensation in my shoulder from the hot ass bullet.

"keep yo mouth shut about these niggas, who's ever men these are going to be expecting them back to tell them im handled so body bag the three expect for the men wounded, i want him at the fish house by midnight and Kimp [my personal doctor] to come in look at him, he got something worse coming his way later anyways" all it was now was orders, i won't worry about no damn wound "and i suggest somebody find out where that bitch went and who the fuck she was?" i snapped signaling for one of guard named Smith to come and cuff me so he could take me back to my cell "when you take me back i want you to look into Pete, if he go anywhere he don't belong i want you to report it, find out how the hell he missed them fuckas coming in?" i could feel the heat in my body and was really starting to get real aggravated.

I started up the staircase and Smith quiet "you ite my dude?" my jaws tightened "we got to get the sholder fixed, from the looks of it its no exist wound"

"I'll handle it just get me the stuff" i told him as the bell rung to be opened and we walked out together. "Samuel got the news yet?"

"Yes he running security tapes, he said he'll be in touch with you soon" i nodded as we came into the jail block and he walked me up to my empty cell.

"I'll be back in 30" i waved him off taking off the jail's jumpsuit and staring at the hole in my arm. It was still bleeding so i went over to the metal sink and ripped on old tank and wet it, the grabbed a dry take and put pressure on my wound. What i needed was some Liq right now but i needed a sober ass mind and had a feeling i won't going to be in the mood for no Liq for a minute at least till i took over Rico.

Right now the sound of my babies and Queen voice was what i needed to hear but i had to let Pook know myself if this Nigga Pete was betraying us the whole time.

Smith came in keys dancing against the cell bars giving me a nod and tray of food, on it was cold rice and hot gravy this bread that was suppose to fool us to be a biscuit and some mushed peas that look like muthafuckas mashed all up like they some damn mash potatoes or something. I grabbed the tray and sat it on the bed and he pulled out some gauze, a need and thread and tonges, cotton balls and lighter i gave him a slight nod and watched him walk away. It was 7 which meant everyone had to be in cell gates. Which meant i only had an hour to stitch myself up.

i grabbed the tongs and squeezes my fist tight as i bug into my wound to pull out the shell "fuck" i hissed sweat starting to form on my forehead as i gripped onto the shell and start pulling it out. The bullet burn inside my skin and my shoulder muscles melted on to the cooling shell as it ripped loose from the hot bullet. I slowly pulled the bullet out and wrapped it in some tissue throwing it in the toliet.

For the next thirty minutes i spent stitching up the gun shot, ready to get out the cell. I was hoping my lawyer was coming tomorrow with some good news, cause today was too close.

This Rico nigga wanted more then my Empire, he wanted my life but he put himself in a fucked situation, he came into my jail, which meant i could make sure his man be in here and burn in here. I also got one of his man and will have a demale to soon....