52

My olive green long sleeve fitted dress, wrapped around my body very nicely. I almost blushed looking at myelf in the mirror. I'd been out plenty of times before with Owen but this was different.

I grabbed my booties and slid them on, when my cell rung. For a second I thought it was Owen because he told me he'd call when he got to his destination, but I smiled seeing Andrews name.

"Hey, I'm outside in the front. Need me to come up to help you"

"No, the sitters here, I'm on my way down" I am told him grabbing the stand to pull myself up, as I walked out the room.

She sat on the couch reading over some flashcards, "hey I'm gone"

She smiled and stood to walk me out "okay, enjoy your night"

"I shouldn't be long sweety, but if you need to stay you know where the guest room is"

"Yes ma'am" she smiled as I walked out.

Getting downstairs Andrew stood at the passenger side, wearing a white button up and dark jeans and loafers ... It was a very fresh fit and his silent demeanor was very intriguing as he opened the door for me. " you look nice"

"So do you" he licked his lips helping me slide in his car then shut the door.
My heart started racing when i smelt the old spice he wears, he opened my door again which made me jump slightly "this is a date by the way Queen" he says " a serious date with just you and I and" he cleared his throat "us being heart to heart with each other, so I want you to be real with me. You can hurt me, but that's because sometime a man needs to be hurt with the truth by the woman he loves"

"What's going to be the difference if I've said the things before"

" I'm afraid" he blinks " that's the difference, and not fear to loose a kingdom but fear to loose you, you are my strongest foundation. He hesitates but places a hand on my stomach and locking eyes with me " this and that" he gesture to the hotel where April and Jr slept peacefully. "This is something I want to build on, work of, put the pieces back."

I signed hearing my stomach growl "let's go eat Andrew before I eat you for dinner" he curled his lips into a smile sitting up "and the muthafucka Owen gotta go" he winked shutting the door before I could say anything, I chuckled and shook my head.

Tears rolled downy eyes as I snorted while I laughed "you are an idiot"

"Seriously you tell me for a split second you was thinking about me when that pit got loose"

"I was"

"You locked the doors Queen"

Snorting again I waved him off "I was in shook"

"While screaming 'go to the next car'"

"If I would have opened the door the door would have came in with you"

"Your logic is so off" he laughed

I took a deep breath and looked down at my phone "oh wow, its past midnight"

"Yeah" he signed clearing his throat "let's get you back" he stood up and helped me up, I turn to grab my purse and saw him eyeing me down but I didn't stop him. Tonight was going to well to shoot him down. It was so normal and warm.

Getting to the car, he turned me around and gently pressed me against the car. Letting his lips caress mines, his lips were soft and sweet and his hand tangled into my hair as his tongue slid between my teeth. I signed "stay with me tonight" came out more as a demand, and way quicker than I processed it.

Hunger was in his eyes and mines ...

Getting back to the room, was quiet and the sitters cards were still on the table which meant she was sleep in the guest room. I open their door and smiled seeing April crawled in the bed with JR. I swear I loved their bond.

Andrew stood behind me and chuckled "he don't look too happy"

"He don't have a choice" I smiled feeling Andrew wrap his arms around me and kiss my forehead slowly closing the door.

I turn to him and wrapped my arms around him "I've missed you Drew"

He tightened his arms around me, "I've missed you too" he said softly kissing my cheeks but I moved my lips to his his feeling a tear come down my cheek as he pressed me against wall gently, and rubbed my ass. He released his lips from mines and pressed his thump against my lips and I sucked on his fingers while his tongue traced my neck. My body shivered at his touch, he grabbed my hand and pressed it against his pulsating dick. I bit his finger gently and locked eyes with me. "You haven't slept with that nigga have you?"

I shook my head "I havent"

Slowly we made it to my room, where he stripped me bare and laid me down on the bed. The air was cold on my skin, but my insides were hot and I shivered for him.

He slowly kissed my body and stomach, rubbing my thighs. His warm tongue sucked on my clit d I grasped on to the sheets biting down on my lips. I could feel my wetness drip down my ass cheeks as a stuck a finger in me. "Drew" I called out for him in hush tones and he spread my legs with his hand spreading my ass cheeks apart as he ate my soul from me. Tear push out from my eyes and I pushed his head in wanting more but he grabbed my wrist and pinned them to myside sliding his tongue in and out then going back to sucking wildly on my clit. I couldn't even archy back because ofy big ass belly nor see his head. I close my eyes feeling my breath labor and body tense up "I'm c-" he slurped and swallowed and spat on my pussy, sucking on my clit somemore. He was making it so if fucking hard to be silent when I wanted to scream out.

My nipples hardened like rocks and Drew stood up and started to undress himself till he was bare. " turn over queen" he licked his lips, his dick standing thick and long in his hand. As he positioned himself behind me. I could feel him rub his head in a circular motion against my wet skin. And I cried out for him not to tease me but he continued slowly sliding just his head in and out. I grabbed the headboard feeling the pressure as he rubbed my ass and slapped it. He lips kissed my back and his hand wrapped around my throat pulling my chin up. He sucked on my neck and he slowly slid in with steady pumps. He slid a finger in my mouth with his hand still wrapped around my that. As he pumped in me carefully, the slow slaps of my ass and his pelvic echoed the room and the sounds of my of my coochi being played with as his dick dripped my juice.

"God Queen" drew grunt he grip on my throat got a little tighter and I bit my lip wanting him so badly to go faster. He pushed my legs wider apart and quickened his paces "on my... Fuck" I've grunted as the smacked became louder. I put a hand back lressing against his slippery torso. His abs solid as hell he grabbed my wrist pressing it against the headboard. His lips to my ear "this your dick Queen" He slowly put every inch deep in me "say it" my lips parted feeling him shove himself in me.

"Yes daddy, this my dick"

"Mhmm" he grunt pulling out a couple inches and slamming himself back in "and this my pussy" I bit my lip as he continue doing that repeatedly. " you coming on me" he smiled

"Shit dreew" I cried out biting into the pillow.

"Take it Queen" I felt myself release multiple times my body shivering as he slowed down his pumps until he came inside me. Sliding out helped me on my back "where's your pillow?"

I closed my eyes and tried to point to the corner of the room. I felt him hope of the bed and come back fixing my long snuggy under my belly and proping my leg on it. He kissed my lips but I was out, snoring.