Queen

"You must be the famous Queen"
The thick Spanish accented voice murmured as i struggled to open my eyes. Throbbing sensations breaking my thoughts to no memories of how i ended up here.

Who was this nigga all up in my face? How was i get here? How'd he know me?

His fingers snapped repeatedly in my face,  making me aggravated so i spit at him even though my muscles were sore and body was weak. "You filth" the guy spat wiping the spit from his chin. I lunged at him but was short handed as i realized i was tied down to the bed securely "what the hell" i blinked staring at the guy "where am i?"

"Questions you should have asked before you resulted to such nasty acts... But i guess that what i expect from you, one of the most respected, feared, dumb yet intelligent woman on the block huh?"

I kept quiet.

"What do you last remember queen?" he says pulling up a chair close to the bed side and grabbing a small kit on the dresser "the hotel maybe? Keisha? Yea, now that's a smart girl" he chuckles unzipping the kit and grabbing a needle.

"What is that?" i asked caring less what came out his mouth and more about what he was planning... "What do you want with me?"

"Revenge Queen, think Bonita" he shook his head "everyone must pay for my brothers death, even you Queen"

"Rico?"

"Yes Bonita?" he says with a small smile on his face as he plucked the fat vein on my arm sizing it up.

"Don't do this, i loved him. I had nothing to do with his death"

"YOU HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HIS DEATH!" his fist was thrown into the wall leaving a deep hole, his eyes blood shot red and neck vein and muscles flexing as he strained every word from his lips "YOU-YOU MADE HIM LEAVE THE FAMILY, YOU DO NOT MESS TAKE MY FAMILY AWAY BRAINWASH THEM... YOU HAD PART IN HIS DEATH YOU STUBBORN BITCH" he chuckles taking a seat on the edge of the bed "and you will pay my love, you pay for what you did to my brother and every mutherfucka who took part in his death"

"I loved him"

"YOU ABORTED !"

I hesitated and blinked back the memory i always pushed back "i didn't have anything" i begged "i had no income, i looked and looked for a job but no one took me in, my house was ransacked and i had no income for bills i was being evicted! I was living in a woman shelter, i could not bring a baby in the circumstances i was in then. I was as good as dead! Please, please. I wanted the baby, i cried and had nightmare... Please don't do this to me..."

I said blinking and realizing my clothed less body exposed, "You. Killed. Them. Both" he spat, sticking the needle in me.

"Mm" i opened my mouth but nothing came out as i felt as if my veins burned and my forehead and body sweated instantly.

"You won't be knocked out but it'll feel as if you were. You will be useless in fighting back Queen, it'll be no point with this lovely addiction in your system. You'll watch as your life is taken by every men that walks threw that door amd then when you are broken when actual tears fall down your eyes, i will sell you to my father in Costa Rica where he will either keep you for himself or sell you off to another client of his. Hope you like to travel Bonita"

I reached to grab for him but  i felt slow even though i could feel my heart pumping fast, my vein rushing threw my body with intensity my ear drums and pulses felt as if they was poling threw my skin. I could only watch as he said, and i watched him leave the room but not shutting the door behind him, watched as an older gentlemen came in. Wet sloppy short hair. Beer belly. Mustache. Dark brown eyes.

"Don't touch me" i hissed but it came out weak and slow. I tried everything to get out as he crawled over me his hot Frito breath basking over my lips

"You looked so tasty" he mumbles kissing my neck

"Fuck you, you fat fuck !"

His hands slapped across my face but in my prissiness i refused to cry, i refused to show any weakness. I would get out of this,i would get back to my babies. On my life i promise i will. His pants buckle unzipped and he pulled out a shrimp, i tried to restrain my laughs but i mean really what the fuck was he going to do with that... "You think it's funny?" he said angry as he gripped tight to my throat "you dry pussied bitch"

"Hilarious" i say forcing out the words trying my best to overpower the hot sensation in my skin from what even Rico put in my body. He tightened his grip but i only smiled and pushed my head back tempting him to squeeze tight. "Kill me little man"

"No baby" he smiles "I'm a sick man, i just like it rough" he smiles shoving himself inside of me i winced at the pitch like pain. I was beyond dry so it felt like sandpaper be shoved against my walls. No matter how small he was,the pain was still there.

"I will kill you" i hissed at him "you hear me" i screamed as loud as my body aloud. Only 5 strokes in he was finished and pulled out sliding off the tiny condom.

"400 dollars, well worth it" he smiles zipping his pants up and walking out "Rico! She's going to need a high dosage next time, she's very talkative"
I heard him yell out.

I closed my eyes pushing back any tears i had inside me. I thought of my babies and Ma Duke, if they were safe or not. I worried sick about them. I was going to get out of here, rico done fucked up putting my in ropes. I smile remembering the time Andrew tied me up as we roleplayed and the after he told me to get out. It looked exactly like how the ropes were tied now. I licked my lips at the sound of Andrew name, i was so Pissed off ,i bet he was gone forever, not even looking for me. Fucking bitch!

I could feel my blood boil at the thought of him leaving me here. That's when i felt a sharp pain in my arm, i looked up seeing Rico sticking the same needle in me. This time i winced and felt the heavy rush as i became completely limp. My mouth feel clenched shut "there maybe you'll shut the fuck up now, next time, I'm personally taking you to the room where i whip you like them white muthafuckas use to do to yo ancestors and shit."

I was so weak, limp but i did myself to stretch my lips into a smile of force my tongue out at him. He snarled and stormed out.