Chapter 5

The Interview was longer than i thought it would be. 3 FUCKING hours answering questions and filling out forms, but hell i was guaranteed with the spot and i was willing to take it. Once i was able to get out the warehouse, i texted Maria letting her know i had to go grocery shopping and pay two bills. When she didn't text back i figured she was having a nap time, i licked my lips annoyed she wont answering her phone or texting me back.

I made sure my kids were good when it came to food toys clothes and books, and i was glad i didn't have to worry about as much since Andrew always took them shopping for shoes and clothes. Even though i couldn't stand his black ass, he loved his kids and we agreed on raising them right. i still hated his guts though. Cheating ass nigga, Always getting locked up from his temper, thank god the police ain't catch on to him dealing even though they got they eyes on him, Andrew don't give a fuck about nobody. Oh God. We had a good amount of police paper work from all our fights. Crazy ass nigga!

I racked up on a bunch of things, and it all came up to 210.67... i had to look at the cart again What The Fuck Did I Get? rolling my eyes i paid the man and hurried out to put the groceries in my car. "You need help with that?" the guy in the car next to me smiled and GOTDAMN, i could already feel my juices mixing. He was tall and a darker shade of brown with brown eyes that seemed to sparkle when he gave me a big smile, his pearly whites almost made me blush. and when he stepped fully out the car, my eyes darted straight to his pants, his pants fit him well on his high buttcheeks, i knew he was packing.

"I wouldnt mind" i said stilling checking this brotha out. His Car was very nice, All black with a matalic black rims. He nodded and pushed the cart while I opened my trunk "you have kids?" he smiled gesturing to the bag with waffles and poptarts"

"Twins, you?"

"Nah" he chuckled putting the bags in the trunk "maybe someday but not anytime soon"

"What's holding you back?"

"Marriage, just waiting for the right woman to come along, you married?"

I looked at this nigga  like he was crazy, was he trying to be funny. "Excuse me, no I'm not" I rolled my eyes grabbing the bag from his hand "thanks but I think it would be best if you got yourself into yo little car and drove off"

"I didn't mean it in that way" he said grabbing the bags back softly touching my and "No harm meaning in it" he chuckles putting the bag in my trunk "what's your name?"

"Queen, I meant what I said about leaving though" I spat annoyed and he calmly nodded

"I told you I was gonna help you, ima keep my word "

  I rolled my eyes. Once He finished and gave me a nod "I'm Owen by the way "

"Nice meeting you, bye" I cut him off shutting my trunk and getting in my car. He stood there and watched me drive off before getting on his ride.

   Once I got home, I started unloading my things when I took a double take at the car parked beside mines. It wasn't Maria's car, the Fuck was Andrew doing here for. I closed my trunk and locked the doors with a few bags in my hands I made my way up the stairs and opened the door. Andrew say in the couch, I bit my lip and walked straight to the kitchen.

   OH I was pissed.

Taking a deep breath after putting everything on the counter, I walked back into the living room "what the Fuck is you doing in my house Andrew"

"I took the kids to my moms house,so we could chill"

"No Fuck that, you need to bounce. Where the Fuck is Maria?"