Chapter 11

I didn't know what was going on but all i could hear were sirens and ambulances and my daughter and son tugging on me to get up " Queen, its Andrew" i blinked twince and jumped up "y'all dont come outside" i said trying to figure out what the hell was happening, i ran down the stairs when my cell rung it was Keisha "keisha i can't talk right now"

"THE BITCH PLANTED DOPE IN MY CRIB MY NIGGA"

"What?" it maybe me stop

"All in my fucking spot yo , every fucking where in my room i was about to cuss my nigga out but it won't him that bitch did it"

"Call me back in like the morning"

"Whats that in the background" i hung up , i know that's my bitch but i had to get some shit straight , how in the fuck did all of this happen. I ran outside and almost fell apart on sight.

Andrew was in cuffs with his chest against the police car, he was quiet. And it was blood all over his shirt. And the slits in his shirt abut 5 cops were pushing against him as if he was trying to resist but Drew was just quiet saying nothing. He looked in my eyes once but he looked away quicker. I ran too him but was stopped " I'm sorry miss but nobody can see him at this moment"

"Nigga Get Yo Damn Hands Off Me" i spat snatching my hand away "You damn right muthafucka, you got all yo man pushing up on him and he silent and not resisting, look at them take a good ass fucking look" i yelled at him still trying to pass but the officer out of nowhere gripped tight to my neck and was about to slam me when Andrew got free and bolted over to me, he headbutting the officer and making him stumble, three police officers jumped on him and he let them as the dragged him to the grown. Thats when i noticed the Black Mercedes car wide opened and the paramedics attending to a guy who wasnt moving a muscle. Looking back at Drew who was pulled to his feet and being read his rights, it was all in slow motion. The sirens and blue red and white flashing light, the lips moving, everything.

I ran to him ignoring the cops and holding on too him "what happened?"

He looked at me as if he knew i was going to hate him "Rico" the seriousness in his eyes were beyond everything. "He brung him here to kill me, i didnt want to wake you or the kids Queen im sorry baby"

This nigga knows where we lived? This is one reason i left his ass, this drug dealing game was twisted and they devote their life to this shit.

But thats my fault, i knew what he was repping from the get. And i was just out searching for some dick. i got that and the whole package. Life was good and fun while it lasted with him, but you get tiered of living the same life over. Either way i had a family to raise with or without him.

"Queen listen to me please" police came to restrain him but an officer stopped them "im trying, im doing everything you asked so that we can be together"

I closed my eyes "i should fuck your black ass up right now" i shook my head and bit into my lip with my arms folded as i watched the police man help him into the vehicle "I'll come get you for the bail" i tell him before walking back in the house, trying not to look back.