Queen

For a while i couldn't see, my vision remain blurry as i struggled to keep my eyes open. The smell of where i was stung my nose with each breath i took in, no worse then the pain that i was enduring to my side. The area felt hot and wet, burning as if it was lava. I winced at the pain that was agitated easily. I knew it was no point in crying out, i felt the cool air breeze against my body, my feet standing tirelessly about the concrete floor and the rope that tied deep in the flesh of my wrist hold me up. My head resting against my arm for support.

Still my vision remained blurred but was slowly regaining its sight when i heard the door behind me open in shut... Clicking of tongue made it clear the person had to be Rico, his hands slowly touched the side of my body, tracing it till he'd gotten to my wound. I bit my lips as he pressed his finger lightly against it. "That was a ... A very dumb, dumb stunt you pulled off Queen"

I concentrated on my breathing, feeling weak and ready to give up. The idea of his finger being pressed against my gun shot wound edged me, "piss off" i mumbled weakly and bluntly.

His finger pressed harder and deeper, i moaned in pain "you feel that Queen... That's the sound of you losing" i blinked profusely as my vision cleared. Rico with his thick hair and black demonic eyes staring me over "you kill 4 of my finest men, and wound two... Im starting to think i shouldn't keep you alive"

"Pst" i shrug "like i said before, piss off"

"But noo" he steps close to me, so that our bodies touch "father wants you alive he'd rather you be in agony for life then have it end so quickly,you know, make you feel sorry you ever existed" he smirks looking at my body "i see why Roy would like you" his smile turned lustrous as his hand pressed against my breast

"Sick bastered!" i spat kneeing him with the last bit of energy I could muster in his balls. He crouch over in pain and i watched laughing as his stared at me with hate... "You disgust me ! And baby. You won't ever break me"

He calmed himself looking behind me "how soon can we get the transport ready?"

"The ships not going to be docked till later on tonight a voice from behind me announced. I rolled my eyes and shook my head laughing. Rico's head snapped to stare at me intensely.

"Is something funny?" he growled but i only smiled at him, and laid my head on my leveled arm. I just didn't want him to see the fear in me, the fear of Andrew leaving me behind...

It hadn't hit me so hard that i really could be cornered... And a bitch was claustrophobic.

"I want eyes on her! Since we have an escape artist on our hands"