MB - two

Minju was infront of her friend's house. Chaewon hit the bell. "Wait a minute!" said one voice. Minju and Chaewon smiled.

Finally, the door was opens by an old woman. She smiles widely.

"Ahh Minju yah. Chaewon ahh.. Come in." said her and they nodded.

Minju and Chaewon walked into the house and they go stopped at the living room.

"Where is her, aunty?" ask Chaewon nicely. The old woman pointed at upstairs.

"She's upstairs. Maybe was unpacking her stuffs. Go ahead." said her.

"Okay. Thanks aunty." Minju bowed. "No problem. Lunch here?" ask her. They nodded.

"Sounds good." answer Chaewon.

The old woman smiles and go to the kitchen. Meanwhile Chaewon and Minju quickly go upstairs and go to their friends room.

Minju knocked the door and opened it. They saw a woman was laying on her bed while playing games in her phone.

"Jo Yuri!" yelled Minju and Chaewon. Yuri lift her head up and shocked. Then, she shouted.

"Minju ahh!! Chaewon unnie!!" shouted her and stood up. She run to them and hugged both of them tightly.

They laughed with Yuri's action.

Yuri broked the hugged and stares at them. "Ahh I miss you guys so much." said Yuri. "We miss you too, Yul." Chaewon replied.

"Let's sit first." Yuri pulled their hands and they sit on the bed.

"So, how's Japan?" ask Minju excitedly and Yuri laughed.

"It's fun studies at there. They are nice to me." answer Yuri calmly.

But Chaewon can feel the changed in Yuri's tone. She then held the younger hands.

"You're lying right? Something must happen at there." said Chaewon maked Yuri shut her mouth up.

Minju opened her eyes widely. "Wait is unnie right? Something bad really happen? Tell us!" Minju held Yuri's arms.

Yuri look down and yet she laughed fakely. "I really can't lie to you guys right?" ask Yuri as she tried to jokes but Chaewon face was so serious.

"Tell us, Jo Yuri." Chaewon voice cold. Yuri gulped. Then she sighed.

"She know that I was in Japan. She at there too. But she don't come to see me." tell Yuri, feel scared.

Both of them shocked and Minju jaw dropped.

"Wait w-what?" ask Chaewon and Yuri nodded.

"H-How did she know your parents send you to Japan?"

ask Minju as she look directly to Yuri. Yuri shook her head and bite her lips.

"I don't fucking know, Minju ah. I'm so scared right now. I'm pretty sure now she knew that I already in Korea."

answered Yuri and then, her tears fall down.

Chaewon and Minju looked at each other. They was so confused and feel pity at Yuri too. Then, Minju pulled her into a hug. Yuri burst out.

"Shh.. Everything's gonna be okay. Don't worry. You have us with you right now." said Minju, tried to calm Yuri down.

Yuri nodded. Chaewon hugged her side.

"Don't worry. I'm sure your dad must do something for her princess. He won't let his princess hurt by her."

said Chaewon. Yuri nods as she smiled bitterly.